Just over 1 month until Tokyo!

nycdisneygal

I went ahead and signed up for another kid!
So excited!!! 3 nights at Disney!! (2 at miracosta and 1 at DL) then onto Tokyo. Since our flight arrive 5 am wanted to book car pick up. Taxi stand wont work for us as we will be 5 people plus 4 or so suitcases. Anyone use klook private transfer? Also, when we leave Tokyo city it is a 6 pm flight on a Tuesday. We plan to take train back to airport. We wanted to send maybe 2 suitcases ahead to Haneda. Little confused. Do we need to do this on the sunday? If our hotel doesnt arrange we have to take to the Yamato transport desk?? Any experience?? Also, we want to send some suitcases from Disneyland hotel to our hotel in Tokyo. Is there a desk at DL hotel? Couldnt figure that out! I know I can get hotel to hotel transfer between the disney hotels.

The Hilton Tokyo Bay is the first hotel I've been to that had a Yamato desk, so I was surprised when the front desk pointed me over. All the other times I've send luggage, the front desk did it and filled out the form for me. But it's not a big deal, you can just ask when you get there.

The Hilton Tokyo Bay is the first hotel I've been to that had a Yamato desk, so I was surprised when the front desk pointed me over. All the other times I've send luggage, the front desk did it and filled out the form for me. But it's not a big deal, you can just ask when you get there.
How long do I need to give from disney to tokyo? Night before?

How long do I need to give from disney to tokyo? Night before?

We send the luggage when we check out and they'll ask us if next day is okay. It might be before noon you can get it next day for standard service. We use it to have the checked luggage bypass the short stops, so it's not something I've ever needed to look into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter