Just put down deposit on our first DVC contract!!!!

mla973

DIS Veteran
We are buying 50 pts resale at BWV. This will be our first DVC contract, and we are very excited! The seller has accepted our offer, and we are getting the contracts tomorrow!

DH is already prepping me for add-ons. It's just the two of us, so I guess only time will tell what we "need".

I can't wait to start planning our first trip home! :)

We are buying 50 pts resale at BWV. This will be our first DVC contract, and we are very excited! The seller has accepted our offer, and we are getting the contracts tomorrow!

DH is already prepping me for add-ons. It's just the two of us, so I guess only time will tell what we "need".

I can't wait to start planning our first trip home! :)

Congratulations!!! I hope you pass ROFR! pixiedust:

Thanks for the good wishes! I'm already wondering if 50 pts is enough and we don't have it yet!!! :)

Thanks for the good wishes! I'm already wondering if 50 pts is enough and we don't have it yet!!! :)

With 50 points you can stay for 5 nights Sunday-Thursday every year for pretty much any time of year except premier season at a BWV studio standard.
If you decide to bank and borrow you can vacation with 150 points every third year and stay for 13 nights straight at a BWV studio standard during September and January. I think you'll be surprised how much you can do with 50 points.

Welcome Home!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter