T-Day Cruisers 2011, November 19-26th, 2011

You're so nice to post this. We're on the 11/5 sailing and I just stumbled upon one that opened tonight.

You're sweet to give the heads up. :thumbsup2

Feel free to snap it up.

I found this posted on the main boards and thought I'd merge the thread with this one in hopes that someone on here can take advantage of the open cabana.

Happy cruising

Feel free to snap it up.

I went on to check and it's still available folks. For us, I don't think it's worth it as the kids (and us) spend most of the day down at the water's edge or in the water. I also have parasailing booked and we'll want to snorkel a bit....so for $499, i just don't think it's worth it for our family. If we were traveling with another group, I think I'd be more likely to give it a shot if we could cut that cost in half.

Just an FYI....Tigger2esq has had a cabin number change. Make sure you print your list close to departure date for the most updated information. :thumbsup2

WOW, 16 days, I better get it in gear!! Printed up the final FE list today, going to start the pre-packing tomorrow, getting so excited!!

I have a little bit of an injured shoulder (dislocated 2 1/2 weeks ago). It is sore, but I am starting PT next week, so I am hoping by cruise time it will be close to normal. If not, I can lift fruity drinks just as well with my left arm!!:rotfl2::surfweb:

Time for the dancing bananas! Good night all! :banana::banana::banana:

Melody

Have some friends doing a back to back on the Dream this week. We had originally booked this with them before switching to the Turkey Day sailing due to school and swim team obligations this week and weekend. They are apparently having a fantastic time and the only thing not making me crazy jealous is knowing that 2 weeks from tomorrow we leave here and get our adventure started!

While I loved my B2B because I got to spend so much time on the Dream, I'm looking forward to 7 days straight without having to lose a major part of the day on switch over day.

We leave two weeks from today for MCO !!!!! Is ours the only family that counts this down and it's the first thing the kids tell me when we wake up in the morning? Starting to jump out of our skin here!

Finally out of trial after 2 weeks...but we won a defense verdict and prevailed on counterclaim as well, so it's all good, even if we got the verdict at about 1130 pm last light - and up in Ft. Pierce at that, which meant i got to bed extremely late after driving back to S. Florida.

Also, I should know later today, but there is likely to be another family joining this thread, and if so, I may ask, that to the extent possible, their 12 year old DD be alowed to joing FE...they have a 24 hour hold and are just trying to confirm flights. They have cruised with us several times in the past.

Chuck:cool1:

We leave two weeks from today for MCO !!!!! Is ours the only family that counts this down and it's the first thing the kids tell me when we wake up in the morning? Starting to jump out of our skin here!

You are not the only one! DH actually wants to start packing stuff we don't need between now and then.

Finally out of trial after 2 weeks...but we won a defense verdict and prevailed on counterclaim as well, so it's all good, even if we got the verdict at about 1130 pm last light - and up in Ft. Pierce at that, which meant i got to bed extremely late after driving back to S. Florida.

Also, I should know later today, but there is likely to be another family joining this thread, and if so, I may ask, that to the extent possible, their 12 year old DD be alowed to joing FE...they have a 24 hour hold and are just trying to confirm flights. They have cruised with us several times in the past.

I usually pack some extras so I'd have no problem with a late addition. And since I still haven't got all the stuff for the kids, it'd be really easy.

I am hearing this looks close to being official, ie the addition of some more veteran cruisers, especially since their daughter has now texted my son....

So that would mean one more for the FE list DD(12) for those who can accommodate...for those who cannot, it is no big deal...we know the list is closed by agreement....they will of course reciprocate.

Hello All: We are the family ( I think ) that Chuck was speaking of. We just found out that we had extended break over Thanksgiving and worked like crazy over the last several days to join the cruise. We have have cruised with several of you before.

We are Wendy, DH (Larry) twin tower to Chuck and DD 12 (Lindsey)

We do realize we missed the cut off for FE, no problem at all, we realized that many have finished up... We have a few goodies that we will bring to share though.

Really looking forward to catching up over the next few days...

It will be great to see everyone....

Wendy

Of course you are who i was referring to, LOL

and i need the ressie number

My DD is now in full Disney Prep Mode... Minnie Ears , Check ! Disney pins to trade with Mason, Check ! We are actually looking forward to a great relaxing week.

Does anyone know the schedule for Pirate Night, Semi Formal and so on... Trying to find some recent navigators to help us plan a little.

Wendy

My DD is now in full Disney Prep Mode... Minnie Ears , Check ! Disney pins to trade with Mason, Check ! We are actually looking forward to a great relaxing week.

Does anyone know the schedule for Pirate Night, Semi Formal and so on... Trying to find some recent navigators to help us plan a little.

Wendy

When I logged onto the DCL site it had a new handy feature that showed a calendar of the trip including when Pirate Night was. Though I can't remember which port it was. It did not mention the dress for any of the nights. I would expect Thanksgiving to be the dressy night, at least that's what I was planning.

Welcome Wendy and Family!! I will have enought FE for your family, no worries over here. What is your cabin number, so we can add you to the FE list?

I am wondering what the weather will be like on the cruise, does anyone have any predictions or previous history with this time of year. I am not sure how much warm clothes to pack. Since it is a cruise I really want to pack lots of sundresses and shorts!! But it is not exactly summer anymore!!

We lit a fire pit in our backyard tonight and it felt great!

Two weeks to go!! Have a great weekend everybody!!:banana::banana::banana:

Melody

I can't believe the cruise is almost here! I'm finishing up my FE gifts and now I'm looking for the information for shipping to the ship. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hey Lori! Do you have time to make me a generic one of these? With every thing but the family name?

Oh and, I'm having a hard time with the magnet paper in my printer. Does anyone have any tricks for making it work, or is it just my printer?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter