just Reserved AP rates July @ AKL

wdwhooked

Earning My Ears
We just called today and asked to add July 4th to our Res @ AKL. originally (July 5th - 13th ) The CM said that they had a standard room available and did I want it :confused3 , I ask if they had AP rates for July 4th left and after searching he said yes and that they would apply :wizard: it to the rest of our stay from July 4th - 13th for $154.99 per night(this includes tax) our previous rate was $221.88 so this is a 66.89 per night savings. :banana: Is this a good rate and , NOT that we are not grateful but if the AP rates come out for July 5th and on will they let us change again. The AP codes will be from July 5 - Aug, and have been less$$ than this , any advice would be appreciated.
THANKS

I would still watch for the AP rates for July 5th. Deluxe resorts go to value season then, they are in regular season on the 4th. I'm really hoping the Deluxes are going to be a little less then :wizard:
If they do go down, you will probably need a new reservation for the 5th - 13th, but of course they'll let you change - if it's available!
The rates were less last year (we paid $114/night standard view at WL in mid July), but I wouldn't count on them being that low this year - it would be great if they are though! :rotfl:

Of course when you call for the NEW AP rates, you might want to first ask for the 5th and on. As the 4th falls in the other price range, you would need a seperate ressie for the 4th, and then the 5th and on on another one. but, congrats on some savings at least. With never knowing if codes will be released, at least you got to save a little and the rest will be extra!!!

HI, As I understand the reason i was able to get an AP rate for the rest of our stay (July 4th - 13th ) was because of the july 4th AP rate carreid over,
the July 5th AP rate has not yet come out and it is usually less due to the fact it is value season .

Keep trying and thanks to all for your advice ::MickeyMo

weluvpluto said:
The rates were less last year (we paid $114/night standard view at WL in mid July), but I wouldn't count on them being that low this year - it would be great if they are though! :rotfl:

I'd love that rate too - what date did the rates come out for that time frame last year? We are going away for a week at the end of May and praying that they don't bring them out then or we'll miss them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter