• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just returned from 1st DVC trip!

kristytru

A dream is a wish your heart makes...
We just returned from our 1st trip as DVC members! We bought w/o seeing the rooms. We stayed 2 nites at SSR in a studio and 5 nites in 1BR at VWL (our home resort). I am now so in love with VWL, I am ready to add on points, points, points! SSR was a little too spread out for us and we ended up taking a rental car to the pool! (also didn't get our DTD view, but no biggie to me). We just loved how everything at VWL is close together. Everything was clean and no maintenance issues. We also managed to visit AKL (also too big for us) and walked the BW area. I can see why everyone likes the location of BWV and BCV...very accessible. Like I've heard so many times...I wish we would have bought in long ago!!!:woohoo:

Welcome Home!! We too love, love the VWL. We have been trying others but still VWL is our #1 favorite. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter