Just Returned From First Stay at BLT...

Illini Al

Mouseketeer
I just returned from a 4 night stay at a 1-bedroom at BLT. All I can say is WOW! Coupled with what the Contemporary has to offer, my stay was awesome. I was with my wife, daughter and 2 grandchildren. The 1-bedroom and 2 baths worked out great for us. We had a lake view on the 10th floor and had a perfect view of Disney Wishes. We went to MK twice, so the closeness was a great convenience, especially with a 2 and 4 year old. My grandkids LOVED the pool at BLT.
My only other past DVC experiences were at BWV and SSR (where we own), but for at least this trip, BLT blew them away. I like the parking and closeness to Disney Springs with SSR, but to be honest, there was nothing I liked about BWV and will never go back there.

The extra bathroom was certainly a plus for you. Glad you had such a great BLT stay!

Bobbi

So happy you had a great stay. I booked "WLV" next June for DD sweet 16 trip( bring 3 friends) and hoping to switch to BLT at 7 mos.
Does the 2 BR have 3 bathrooms?

Sorry you didn't like BWV I have not stayed at Anybi wouldn't go back. Just curious what didn't you like. Although I must admit my room was at end and hallway felt like "the "shining" lol
Thanks
Kerri

So happy you had a great stay. I booked "WLV" next June for DD sweet 16 trip( bring 3 friends) and hoping to switch to BLT at 7 mos.
Does the 2 BR have 3 bathrooms?

Yes, the 2BR has THREE FULL BATHS. If you have 4 teenagers, 3 full baths is going to be a godsend. At 7 mo, expect to get a LV. We stayed at a 2BR LV on rented points last year and we had 6 adults, 1 kid and 2 babies and having all those bathrooms was SO nice.

Wow that is great!!! This extra bath is in 1BR part? So having dedicated or lockoff 2br won't matter correct?
I am hoping for lakeview, and yes it will be 4 teeenage girls... 3 bathrooms is priceless!!!
Thanks
Kerri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!