Just returned from SSR!

Mrs Potato Head

Photographer
I was really excited about this trip, our first trip home. And the SSR did NOT disappoint me at all! I really love the design, both interior and exterior of this resort. I especially enjoyed the spacious-ness of the resort, and the feeling that I was close to, but not TOO close to, the World.

We had room #3107 in the Springs. It was a one bedroom - no problems, checked in and had room by 1:30. Room was clean and ready!

Staff was friendly, pool was never crowded, common areas were clean, and my DH even enjoyed two rounds of golf!

Buses were only crowded at night, at park closing time...but ALL the buses are crowded then, so I can't complain about that. Wait time for buses was not horrible at all - I don't really know why some folks complain. It's hit or miss on when you get to a bus stop when a bus will come. We used all the transport means....except the boat to DTD. Little situation with that late one night - apparently, they don't pick up at the West side, only at the Marketplace. It's confusing because they stop there, and the Marketplace is closed that late, but they WOULD NOT let us on the boat at the West Side. Not a HUGE deal, we found the path and walked. It was a pleasant walk.

I was a little intimidated by the ME line at the airport, but it moved very quickly, and the SSR bus was waiting for us when we got our vouchers, so again, no big deal.

All in all, great trip...can't wait to go back to the SSR in November. Was going to stay somewhere else for our first night of our November trip, but I will book SSR instead. It's really nice, and my teenage sons will love it!

Have a great day!

Great to hear Mrs PH. We had our first trip home last summer and we loved it.

Glad to hear had a great time at our ''home'', Mrs. Potato Head :banana:
:cheer2:

:thanks: THanks so much for the great report Mrs. PotatoHead! Sounds like you guys had a great time ,minus the boat thing. So glad to hear from those who actually enjoyed themselves at SSR!!!! :thumbsup2

~DW ::MinnieMo

So happy to hear such a nice report! We just signed up yesterday, and have a trip scheduled in November to SSR. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! I'm sure that I have sooooo much to learn about the DVC, but I know that if I hang around here for a little while, I will learn a lot!

:cheer2: WELCOME HOME PACIFICNORTHWESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :welcome: to the greatest board anywhere, :disrocks:.

:3dglasses Hope we'll be seeing you around here! Congrats on your DVC purchase! :cloud9: It's all addictive but your right all the neat things you will learn about DVC are very cool! :cool2:

~DW ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!