• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

just returned....

mickey7861

DIS Veteran
I just returned yesterday from 14 wonderful nights at WDW. 5 at OKW and 5 at VWL. 1 bedroom units at each and they were both wonderful. This was our first extended stay using our points and we were soooo very happy with both units. We had been at the BWV before with friends and I loved it but now VWL is my favorite...very Disney themed. DH loved the extra space at OKW. The staff was wonderful at each resort and we loved the valet option at the VWL. I can't believe they've announced yet another DVC resort. I've been bugging my DH about adding on some points. Since he loved OKW he is VERY interested in adding on now at EPV. Already planning our next DVC stay.

Glad you liked the restful comfort of OKW.

Why not try to get a resale add on at OKW, unless you really want the EPV location? I understand there are quite a few OKW resales available right now...though I hope I'll never have to sell mine. That might save you a little $$$ to spend on nice dinners in the parks.

We also just returned from OKW/VWL. We must have been there the same time. We had a wonderful time too. Isn't DVC awesome????

I agree DVC is wonderful. We have taken many, many trips to WDW but this DVC trip was by far our best. It is just so nice to have a whole unit with kitchen, w/d, jacuzzi instead of just a hotel room. We were staying in resorts that we would have never spent the extra $$ to stay at without DVC and now we are seriously spoiled.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter