Just saying thanks...

scarlett873

<font color=hotpink>Surrounded by true friends<br>
Podcast team,

I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks. You have certainly been a brightspot in my week for the last couple of weeks. We've had some bad luck hit us with some job situations and I have been kind of down about it. The tables turned on us right after you announced the Podsquad cruise. I was so excited at the initial announcement because I thought that we'd be able to go. But then things changed, practically overnight, and now it doesn't look like we can join you (unless I win one!).

As I was feeling particularly down on the way to work this morning, I was listening to this week's podcast. I am only about 40 minutes into it and I have already laughed so hard that the people in the cars around me probably thought that I was insane! Poor Bawb...you try so hard sometimes...lol

I'm thankful that we have our health and a roof over our heads and food in our bellies, of course, but i'm still kind of down about the whole thing as I am unsure what our future holds. I foresee good things for us, but it's really hard to find that rainbow hidden behind the dark cloud.

Sorry, I ramble...lol

So thank you for giving me an hour or so of sheer joy and giggle time while I listen to the podcast each week. You guys are really "helping" me through this rough patch. It brought a tear to my eye when you guys were talking about the podsquad community. While I don't post as much as others do over here, I can always find a shoulder to cry on :-)wave2: Plutes!) or a just a good laugh within this little "family" that we have become. So thank you to my fellow Podsquadders too! You guys are truly the best! :grouphug:

:wave2:

Hang in there Brandie...I'm sure good news is just around the corner. :goodvibes

Hi Neighbor!

I'm sorry to hear about the news. Hang in there and try and stay positive. You never know when good news will strike.

:grouphug: Things will get better. Every rough patch I look back on, every bend in the road helped make my life turn out better overall.

Hang in there and GO COLTS!!!

(Just remember how bad the run defense was in 2006...the Jacksonville debacle... things looked dark....and then we WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!)

:hug:

Brandie!!!!!!

I've been off in never never land for a few days and was JUST going to email you when I found this post!!! As we always say to one another, life just truly SUCKS at times, but then you remember all the GREAT things surrounding you...great friends, great family and of course, the Podcast team. :love:

Okay, and now I'll pull out the big guns. If you haven't REALLY smiled yet, I have 3 words for you...

Pink. Panty. Debacle.

Need I say more?

Love ya, Mean It!!!
(Off to email you!)

Brandie!!!!!!

I've been off in never never land for a few days and was JUST going to email you when I found this post!!! As we always say to one another, life just truly SUCKS at times, but then you remember all the GREAT things surrounding you...great friends, great family and of course, the Podcast team. :love:

Okay, and now I'll pull out the big guns. If you haven't REALLY smiled yet, I have 3 words for you...

Pink. Panty. Debacle.

Need I say more?

Love ya, Mean It!!!
(Off to email you!)
Oh dear...now everyone's going to wonder what that meant! :dance3:

And now I must clean the Diet Coke that spewed forth onto my desk thanks to Amy...

Thanks everyone for the kind words! It's just been one of those days for me. I know there's a light at the end of this tunnel, it's just a really teeny light that I can barely see...lol

Let's just say I 'flashed' the CFO and two senior VP's of my company at a meeting...had a 2-inch rip in the crotch of my brand new black suit. The black suit nicely set off my bright pink undies :eek:

There you have it, my pink panty debacle. Kill. Me. Now. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter