Just sharing my excitement!

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
Just wanted to share my excitement as my children don't know we are going. I have taken the plunge and upgraded us to the Golden Forest Lake view room - looking forward to the 'extras' like a proper breakfast and afternoon tea! It was an extra £180 for 3 nights/4 days.

If anyone has any tips about Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest, please let me know :)

Great choice, well worth the extra £180 IMO! We had a lakeside room and had a lovely view from it, I'll post a picture later.

That would be great! Really excited to stay there.

I am sure you wil enjoy your room!

As the weather gets colder, the Sequoia lodge is probably one of my favorites DLP hotels. I would suggest you make a reservation for the buffet in the hotel, the food is really good, and fits the theme!

Enjoy your stay!

I have read really good reviews for the sl buffet, think that might be one of our meal choices. I keep changing my mind. Thinking Remy's, Hunters Grill and Annette's.

Annette's is fun because of its vintage theming, but the food is awful. Remy's is a nice option, the latest restaurant that has opened in the parks.

If you can't decide, don't forget that you can always make several overlapping reservations, and cancel at any time, without penalty.

We ate at Annette's last time we were there and the kids enjoyed it. I would rather not have burger and chips but I am being a kind mum lol. I keep forgetting that it's not like wdw where you get charged if you miss a reservation. I really like the look of captain jack's but not sure the kids would like the food.

Annette's is fun because of its vintage theming, but the food is awful. Remy's is a nice option, the latest restaurant that has opened in the parks.

If you can't decide, don't forget that you can always make several overlapping reservations, and cancel at any time, without penalty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter