Just soup and salad at Narcoose's?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone done it? I really don't have a huge appetite, and I definitely want to leave room for that almond crusted cheesecake. So I was thinking of just ordering soup and salad. Would that be frowned upon? Or has anyone done it?

Has anyone done it? I really don't have a huge appetite, and I definitely want to leave room for that almond crusted cheesecake. So I was thinking of just ordering soup and salad. Would that be frowned upon? Or has anyone done it?

It’s your vacation and you’re the paying customer - feel inclined to order whatever you want!

soup, salad and dessert would cost more than just an entree so I say YES with ZERO guilt. MANY if not most order just an entree and skip the rest.

and Mrs and I dined for years every Friday at a nice place in Miami and had soup, salad and a bottle of wine ... we were welcomed back every week.

You can order as much or as little as you want. You could just order the cheesecake if you didn't actually want dinner.

My husband and I went and split a couple of appetizers and told the server we were considering if we would split an entree or just move straight to dessert. We'd decided to split an entree right about the time she brought over a complimentary dessert to celebrate our honeymoon. We all laughed and she said she'd forgotten we still had menus and were thinking. She took the dessert away with out entree order and brought out one once we were finally done. We'd gone in thinking we'd just split some items but decided we were a little hungrier and split the entree too. I'm still sad they were out of the muscle app I'd been dreaming about for months before the trip though.

All that to say order whatever you want.

Now that does sound excellent ! Soup, salad and a nice fine bottle of dessert wine afterwards with a dessert = YUM!
(yes, I agree.....order what eva ya want):goodvibes

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave:

As others have said, order what you want, though you may want to consider eating at the bar. Its very small but a good option without taking up a whole table.

The summer salad was huge (but wonderful!) so when I go back I will definitely only get that and an appetizer instead of an entrée.

The almond crusted cheesecake was amazing! I will be hard pressed to ever try Citricos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter