Just Stumbled Upon Le Cellier for June 1st!!

Andrea73

DIS Veteran
Keep trying for those ADR's as you get closer to your trip! I was on the Dining site looking up all the ADR's in my e-mail to make sure I had cancelled any I did not need.

For fun I put in Le Cellier for the week I am going and scored a lunch reservation for June 1st!!! I had not really been trying for it as I booked my trip 8 weeks out and thought it was not that important to check 5X a day to get one.

So now I am trying to decide between moving Boma later that day or to a different day. Hmmmm. (It was 4:30 and my LC is 12:45 so I need to change it)

Congrats! We just decided yesterday to make a quick trip in July and I was so shocked when I got LC for dinner! My advice is move Boma to another day. It is so yummy and there are so many dishes to try. Go prepared to dine heavily!:)

That's what I did, I moved Boma up a few days to a date that I only had a breakfast ADR.

I will just pay OOP for one of my breakfasts to make up for the extra DDP credit we are using,.

Lucky YOU.
I tried for the first week of July and the BEST I could do was 1:00 on July 1.
I wanted dinner, but I took the 1:00.
I am going to try for the next 6 weeks. I am very determined. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter