Just Thanks!

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
I have really come to rely on, anticipate, and sincerely appreciate all the hard work everyone on the DisUnplugged puts into each show week after week. Even this week's Best Of Show is phenomenal. It's gotten to the point where I think to myself, hey, I wonder what Pete, John or Kevin, Corey & Julie, or Bob think about this. All I have to do is scroll through the podcasts and find a topic that either answers my question, or most likely makes me re-think how I feel about something.

It's truly a remarkable podcast and you have a format that is unlike anything else out there right now. You do stand out amongst all the others.

I just wanted to say Thanks!!

I couldn't agree more. The DIS Unplugged team and the podcast they produce are truly phenomenal!!

Last weekend I had a marathon driving session to get one of my kids to a tournament -- 350 miles each way, there and back in a day. I loaded up my Shuffle with many weeks worth of The Dis Unplugged, and it made the miles just fly by. So I second the "thanks!" and look forward to many great episodes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter