Just the two of us going, anyone ever take the public bus from MCO to WDW?

jdads2

Squirrelly as all heck
We are challenging ourselves to go to WDW as cheaply as possible. We noticed that you can take the public transit to the bus terminal, transfer and head off to WDW. Has anyone tried this?

I am posting it here because it seems to me that singles and adults would be more likely to try this than families.

For $1.10 each way it would be neat if it actually is plausible.

We already have schedules and routes.

Thanks

Hello,
We are trying to do the same thing!!!! Did you find out if the bus does work????? Im sooo curious!!! My hubbie would flip if I found something soo cheap...we usually use mears but last time had to wait quite a bit for a bus.....let me know if you can!!
wharron@nemours.org
thanks, wendy:bounce:

I think we would all like to know. I use Mears all the time and it is not a bad price but this would be a lot cheaper. I'm wondering if they will let you on with all your luggage. I know that the Disney buses won't. I also wonder how long it would take to get there.

Let us know what you find out.

Well, we are going to try the bus....I keep telling my DW that i could work a little overtime and not worry about the bus but she says this would be the perfect time to see if we CAN do it. More to the point, is it feasible and reasonable. We'll be back on the 9th of Feb and post our results here and on the trip reports board.

Good luck... hopefully your waits and transfers won't be too bad. I don't think it would be bad for the trip TO WDW, but I think I would be a nervous wreck on the trip back to the airport, as the lines for the planes are only going to get longer. I wouldn't want to risk missing my flight because a bus transfer didn't work out. Just my opinion.

I'm very curious about your luggage. Did you call the bus system to see if they will allow luggage on public transport?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter