Just wanted to say very many thanx for the Podcasts.

Iluvthemouse

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I came home with a terrible migraine(my mother died March 27 this year and yesterday would have been her 62 birthday). I took my medicine, laid down in my dark room and put the laptop on the bed and listened to the Best Of and the week before. Before I knew it, I was laughing right along with the rest of you all. Thank you for taking my mind off my mind at the time. LOL
It was a very very tough day but you brightened up part of it.:love: :love:

:hug:

been there, big hugs for ya. Sept 16 would have been my mom's 63rd. She passed 12 years ago this July.

Today, I listened to the Aug 28 podcast (or potcast as i will now call it.. lol) and laughed and laughed and laughed. Way funny. I also thank the potcast team!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Thank you for putting everything in perspective,

Y'all made my day.

Thanks,
Kevin

Yesterday I came home with a terrible migraine(my mother died March 27 this year and yesterday would have been her 62 birthday). I took my medicine, laid down in my dark room and put the laptop on the bed and listened to the Best Of and the week before. Before I knew it, I was laughing right along with the rest of you all. Thank you for taking my mind off my mind at the time. LOL
It was a very very tough day but you brightened up part of it.:love: :love:

Doing that right now. Home doing housework with my pod in my ears. Had a headache when I started and this is the best medicine in the World. Thanks pod squad for sharing everything Disney with us and making us laugh. I am relatively new to the Dis. Became a DVC member in August 2006 and have been addicted to the Dis ever since. Hope to someday meet each of you on one of my trips to the World or one of your trips to Disneyland.

I also had bad day and was listening to the podcast on the way home and before I knew it I was laughing at the "sad little crab cake"

Thanks for all you do guys and gal! We love you!!

I too need to send my thanks out to the Podcast Team for getting my mind off reality for awhile. My grandmother passed away a few days ago (at the ripe old age of 90) and after talking to everyone that I needed to, the first thing I did was replay the Best-Of podcast. I needed the laughs. Needless to say, I had to listen to Kevin's "Sad Little Crab Cake" and Corey and Julie's "SkyCoaster Adventures" segments many times, but it did help tons. My grandmother's funeral is this Tuesday and I know I'll be hitting the DIS that night to escape from reality...even if it is for a short amount of time. Thanks for everything y'all do guys, we all appreciate it.

Yes, we have been wanting to do the ABD Italy tour. I found a prior podcast referenced in the "Best of" recently broadcast and the information was very helpful. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter