Just wanted to throw in my two cents...

nicelady

Earning My Ears
I think the addition of this board was a great idea. It's now usually one of the first that I scan through when I come to the discussion boards!

Just thought I'd add this comment as an additional post so moderators would know that more people than just those making regular posts here are reading this board and find it very beneficial.

And for the rest of us? We'll need to do our jobs in keeping this board busy with traffic!

Keep all the good comments and suggestions coming!

Nicelady, thanks a lot for adding this to your board browse list. It has certainly become one of my first stops when signing onto the DIS.

You make a good point that success shouldn't always be measured only by posts. I think that there are a lot of others out there that may not post but also get a lot from the topics that are posted here, at least I hope so. I think this is a great board and want to do anything that we can to keep it going.

What about it? Any others out there that might not post much but are willing to just let us know that you visit and possibly benefit from this board?

If you'd rather not post, send me a PM with any ideas of topics that you might like to see and I'll get them on the board.

Nicelady, you <b>are</b> nice. I like this new board too. I hope we can keep it busy enough so that it doesn't get cancelled like the last one :(

Naaah, that won't happen, will it? I'm so glad you are enjoying this board and thanks for pointing out that just because someone doesn't post, it doesn't mean that they aren't interested.

Thanks for posting this!

Katholyn

I don't get to post often but I just wanted to take a moment and say that I think this is a wonderful board! I would so very much like to be bold enough to take a solo trip. I've even mentioned it in passing to DH but he doesn't seem to keen on the idea. He has even made me a bit frightened with talk of staying in a hotel room by myself and eating alone and a few other things but reading all the posts on this board is helping to build my confidence.

Thanks so much to all who post on this board and keep it going - your efforts are appreciated and you are helping a chicken like me hopefully get up enough courage to take a solo trip one day!

Lisa

I do lurke quite a bit..... (shhhhhh) but I LOVE this whole site! I have learned soooooooo much from these boards! And I usually go to WDW with my friends every year, as all adults, so this board is just great. I just found it today, and am addicted! Hope it stays around.

Although, now that my new baby just turned 3 months old, I guess I will just have to start planning 2 trips to WDW every year! hehehe! DH will love that... NOT! (We plan on taking our new DS September of 2005. The year he turns 4. I can NOT wait for that.)

Going this Sept. 15 - 22 to WL. Can't wait - we leave in 60 days! Whoo-hoo!

This is the first time I have visited the DIS boards in quite a while. I seem to log on only when I am planning for my own vacation. It's difficult to make the time for casual visits in between. I will be visiting WDW solo for the first time in September as an extension of a business trip to Tampa. I just wanted to say that I appreciate this board and the information. I usually don't say too much, but read almost all the info.

I only have very limited time for DIS, and don't make it here each day, but this folder is the first place I go. I think it's great to have a place for people who prefer to travel to wdw solo or only with adults, at least for some of their trips.

Well - I'm very proud of myself because I have done 2 solo trips to
WDW and I'm now planning a third for
December. My DH and I had 4 trips
together. He got sick of it, while I
so desperately needed to go again.
First I tried to get a group of women
friends to go. Some could not go -
others could not afford it. Then I had
the totally wacky, wild, idea of going
alone. Yeah, I was nervous, but I knew
WDW inside and out. Each stay was for 6 nights. I talked to my DH every night
before sleeping. I missed my 2 cats
terribly because I could not exactly talk to them on the phone. I had such a great time. Now I call it more of a
"retreat". It is like a vacation for the soul.

Yes - I'm glad we now have the solo
board back. BTW In case it matters,
we do not have children, and I am 48 years of age. Some may say I am too old
for WDW ! NO WAY !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter