Just watched the first episode of The Mandalorian!

I am all in on this show. I saw some iffy reactions to episode 5, and while it wasn't my favorite, I still liked it. Episode 6 was great! Executive Producer/Writer/Director Dave Filoni has a cameo.

Last edited:
Man, just watched Episode 6 - they keep getting better and better! I loved Bill Burr ("I wasn't a stormtrooper!" Ha!)

I do believe the new episode should be up on Wednesday this week before the movie on Thursday, so keep your eyes open.

Man, just watched Episode 6 - they keep getting better and better! I loved Bill Burr ("I wasn't a stormtrooper!" Ha!)

I do believe the new episode should be up on Wednesday this week before the movie on Thursday, so keep your eyes open.
Same. As I'm watching it, I suddenly realized... is that Bill Burr???

Am I wrong in thinking that the show pretty much wrote its own ending? The Ugnaught guy wakes up, reprograms the droid to protect the child instead of killing it, and he helps to wipe out the Imperial soldiers and save the Mandalorian. Season 1 over.

Just watched Episode 8 - Disney just sold around 1 million more " the child" plush ! Best moments in the series

I thought for a brief moment that Mando was going to die, and the Child was going to be raised as a Mandalorian. As in twist, The Mandalorian isn’t Mando, it’s the Child.

Late to the party, but bumping to say I'm sad - I watched ep. 8 this morning. Dang that's a good show! I like it better than almost all of the movies. Reason being, it's not trying to do too much. I think that's where Star Wars VIII and IX failed. I think of those movies had focused on just Rey and Kylo Ren , and not on the force ghosts, and the bigger concept characters, those movies would have been classics.

Can't wait to see season 2 and Obi Wan. Dang - it's gonna be a while, isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!