Justin Bieber

I don't care for his voice or his type of music. Doesn't mean I hate just not my cup of tea. When I was a preteen I wasn't into the teeny boopers of the day at all.

I'm in my early 30s and have Bieber Fever. Not in the way the teen girls do, but I think he's a neat kid with a great success story. I respect his talent and I love his music. My hubs does as well and we both loved his movie. But, I've always been a fan of pop music. Loved (still love NKOTB), loved 'N Sync, etc.

I love Justin Bieber. I got the CD and the concert movie for my birthday. I have Bieber fever, like most teenage girls.

I didn't get what all the hype what about Justin Bieber either. I thought it was quite ridiculous but I ended up watching the movie he made which is basically a documentary about his life and his talent from a very early age and I was really impressed with the kid. It made me a big Justin Bieber fan. He puts on a heck of a concert and is a great singer.

Whats a homosexual buttercup :confused3

LOL I don't get that impression from him, but ever if he were, so what. The thousands of screaming girls don't seem to mind.

I love him, I think he's cute and I love "Baby, Baby'!

The kids in my house all hate Justin Bieber. They think he 'sings like a girl', is a 'punk' because he was such a bad student and in trouble in school all the time, and 'Usher's invention.' They clearly like Usher but really think Bieber is a scheme of Usher's to make more money because he can't make more money on his own stuff.

I have only heard Justin Bieber when they ask me, "do you know who this is?" I usually guess some current young female performer and they think it's hysterical. Lately, I've begun to guess 'Justin Bieber' on everyone unless I'm sure about who it is. It's a game we play while we're on the road.

As a grown up I really don't give teeny boppers much thought. I did that when I was 11 and in love with David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman. I'm actually glad my 11yo DD isn't teeny bopper crazed like I was.

As a grown up I really don't give teeny boppers much thought. I did that when I was 11 and in love with David Cassidy and Bobby Sherman. I'm actually glad my 11yo DD isn't teeny bopper crazed like I was.

I was also in love with Bobby Sherman and David Cassidy. DD is 15 and went through a Jonas Brothers thing but I think that has passed now. She never saw the appeal of JB. I think his Baby song is catchy, but catchy songs are a dime a dozen. I think his career with go the way of other teen heart throbs.

The kids in my house all hate Justin Bieber. They think he 'sings like a girl', is a 'punk' because he was such a bad student and in trouble in school all the time, and 'Usher's invention.' They clearly like Usher but really think Bieber is a scheme of Usher's to make more money because he can't make more money on his own stuff.

I have only heard Justin Bieber when they ask me, "do you know who this is?" I usually guess some current young female performer and they think it's hysterical. Lately, I've begun to guess 'Justin Bieber' on everyone unless I'm sure about who it is. It's a game we play while we're on the road.

:rotfl: I love this.

I always assume that a girl is singing his songs too, at first.

Why does everyone hate Justin Bieber so much? He's got a great voice and sings pop music. (Like NSYNC and the Backstreet Boys.) Women of my age are buying tickets to the retro concerts, but dissing Bieber. At least he can really carry a tune.

I was wondering why everyone loves him so much. I'm sure he's a nice kid, and has a good voice, but so do so many other kids. That Greyson Chance has a much more impressive talent, but you don't see people falling all over themselves to touch his hair.

He's just one in the long parade of teen idols. They come, have a big hit and are extremely popular for a while, then slowly burn out and fade away.

Take a look at Aaron Carter and the boys in Hanson. Same thing will happen to Justine Bieber. His career will be over when he makes his first real Hollywood film, not including his concert movie. The system will chew him up and spit him out.

I agree, he is/was popular with the teen girls for a bit and then will fade. Personally think his voice is awful and certainly his behavior is not a role model for other teens to try to emulate.

Last edited:
I agree, he is/was popular with the teen girls for a bit and then will fade. Personally think his voice is awful and certainly his behavior is not a role model for other teams to try to emulate.

His behavior has improved significantly in the past 18 months or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!