Justins Wish trip :) Pre trip report...

Hi everyone!
We sure had a busy weekend! Town days, parade, fireworks,BBQs, company and a sick Justin (he's better today, but it makes me nervous for the trip) :sad2:.
I really missed being on here and checking in :surfweb: with my Dis-Peeps! How was everyone's weekend?

Now on to the moment you have been anticipating!
I have last weeks Big give to report on...

Delivered right to the door with a photo of a (rather large) Cat on top LOL!
This delivery came with more questions about our online shopping habits!!
IMGP4472.jpg

This large heavy box (did not contain actual large cat. False advertising? Probably for the best though:rotfl2::rotfl:LOL) came from Jen disname:Scouthawkk
IMGP4472.jpg

It was stuffed to the top with a truly generous assortment of goodies!!
Callie was given a Tinkerbell Blanket and matching customized pillowcase
IMGP4480.jpg

Hayden a Blue Mickey Mouse Blanket and pillowcase
IMGP4482.jpg

and Justin received a fab. classic Mickey set!
IMGP4484.jpg
Where did you find his pillowcase fabric I am so in love with it!

But astonishingly enough that is not all!!
there were lunchbags, stickers, an art book, goggles,pins and lanyards rubber band bracelets and more!:eek:
IMGP4503.jpg

Thank you so much Jen! The kids love everything and are so excited to wear their pins to Disney. and the blankets are so cuddly and warm!!
IMGP4504.jpg

Oh My the countdown is getting close! Just days away. Are you packing yet? last minute things to p/u? The kids faces are priceless with the special gifts, I get tickled sharing in their special delivery's. Bet they can't contain their excitment.

Your weekend sounded so festive. We had a ceremony at the cemetery yesterday, I did the family sites. I have a daughter I lost 5 years ago and this is the first year I went alone to do them all. My parents are with her and Dad is a WW II veteran. THe local Legions and AM VETS had a very moving honor guard and rifile squad. THen an Eagle soard over, such a beautiful day for the families.

I have been busy with work, and making sure dh knows how to turn in my P.I. files for work while we are gone. He is holding the fort down for ins co. I subcontract to while I am traveling. He will go in the Fall for free dining.

It has been busy lately and with the weather storms, I can bet they have appraisal work for me too. Wind, flooding, hail damage will be waiting in the morning I bet.

Have a wonderful week ahead, hugs to all
di

Hi everyone!
We sure had a busy weekend! Town days, parade, fireworks,BBQs, company and a sick Justin (he's better today, but it makes me nervous for the trip) :sad2:.
I really missed being on here and checking in :surfweb: with my Dis-Peeps! How was everyone's weekend?

Now on to the moment you have been anticipating!
I have last weeks Big give to report on...

Delivered right to the door with a photo of a (rather large) Cat on top LOL!
This delivery came with more questions about our online shopping habits!!
IMGP4472.jpg

This large heavy box (did not contain actual large cat. False advertising? Probably for the best though:rotfl2::rotfl:LOL) came from Jen disname:Scouthawkk
IMGP4472.jpg

It was stuffed to the top with a truly generous assortment of goodies!!
Callie was given a Tinkerbell Blanket and matching customized pillowcase
IMGP4480.jpg

Hayden a Blue Mickey Mouse Blanket and pillowcase
IMGP4482.jpg

and Justin received a fab. classic Mickey set!
IMGP4484.jpg
Where did you find his pillowcase fabric I am so in love with it!

But astonishingly enough that is not all!!
there were lunchbags, stickers, an art book, goggles,pins and lanyards rubber band bracelets and more!:eek:
IMGP4503.jpg

Thank you so much Jen! The kids love everything and are so excited to wear their pins to Disney. and the blankets are so cuddly and warm!!
IMGP4504.jpg

You are very welcome. The big fat cat is actually a print out picture of my cat. And as much as my husband would like to get rid of him, I'm sure customs wouldn't have appreciated me trying to sneak him across the border. :rotfl: The Mickey comic strip fabric is one that I've had in my stash for a while now.

Have a wonderful trip!

-Jen

what a great big box of goodies!!!!

remember to pack an empty duffle bag, or two for all the goodies you'll be picking up at the parks and GKTW

Oh My the countdown is getting close! Just days away. Are you packing yet? last minute things to p/u? The kids faces are priceless with the special gifts, I get tickled sharing in their special delivery's. Bet they can't contain their excitment.

Your weekend sounded so festive. We had a ceremony at the cemetery yesterday, I did the family sites. I have a daughter I lost 5 years ago and this is the first year I went alone to do them all. My parents are with her and Dad is a WW II veteran. THe local Legions and AM VETS had a very moving honor guard and rifile squad. THen an Eagle soard over, such a beautiful day for the families.

I have been busy with work, and making sure dh knows how to turn in my P.I. files for work while we are gone. He is holding the fort down for ins co. I subcontract to while I am traveling. He will go in the Fall for free dining.

It has been busy lately and with the weather storms, I can bet they have appraisal work for me too. Wind, flooding, hail damage will be waiting in the morning I bet.

Have a wonderful week ahead, hugs to all
di

Yes we have started soft packing! EEEP! So much still to be done!

I am sorry to hear of your daughters passing. It sounds like a moving memorial day for yours and the rest of the families.

How are your plans coming along?

Just catching up after a couple of hectic weeks here. I say "WOW" to all the wonderful items you have received! The smiles on your kid's faces are the best. You can tell they truly appreciate everything.

Your trip is getting so close now! I bet the excitement in your house is increasing!

Ummm....? Hmmm.. good question, and you are not the first to ask. The answer is, I'm gonna try!!

Looking at all the Give items, I sure hope you'll be flying Westjet. At least everyone gets the first checked bag free! :rotfl:

I guess it is less than a week before your trip now. I wonder if the kids are counting the number of sleeps until they get to ride Rock n Roller Coaster (for Hayden) or Space Mountain (for Justin)?

By the way, it looks like I am coming up your way again in mid-late September. I wonder if I can call a "Disney meeting" part of my work trip :rolleyes1

Ok so I have alot to post about here. Last week when Justin had gotten a huge amount of Mail, more than any kid could imagine to get in a short period of time!
I figured that other than one package that I had talked to the giver about it arriving late that the give was done. We happily showed our friends and family all of the love that was sent from all over via Mickey Mail. Overall we have felt so blessed and overwhelmed at the outpouring of special wishes and gifts.

But I must have missed the small print about the give being BIG, because on Monday 3 packages came on Tuesday there were 2 more and then another today!!!! WOW!

From Tennesse ( can't find the note with Disname :guilty: But I'm sure there was a note?)came a package
IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

with a Yoda Doll for Hayden
IMG_0157.jpg

And darth Vader for Justin
IMG_0159.jpg

and for Callie Pasquale and the most amazing Rapunzel play hair halo!
IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

Thank you again, so much for these amazing creations ( I hesitate to call them toys because they are so much more!)Now the really cool thing here is that I was just talking to Auntie Mal about returning the Rapunzel dress I had bought before the Big Give began, because she has gotten so many pretty outfits and we ended up canceling the BBB appointment in part because Callie said she didn't want to go( she thinks if she is made into a princess she will have to live there and not go home with us) but now! We need the dress to complete the outfit!! and let me tell you the kids have been paying with their "toys" and her "hair" constantly!
IMG_0163.jpg

Net up from Marianne (dis: Mphalens) came a box
IMG_0166.jpg

containing 3 wonderful Art portfolios
IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

Justin got Darth:
IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

Hayden Yoda:

IMG_0146.jpg

and Callie got Rapunzel as well as a super cute Lady and the tramp tee that matches her Tutu!!!! So cute!!Stay tuned for a complete outfit pic!
IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

Thank you, Marianne The kids love the art supplies and portfolio and I can't wait for Callie to pair her new tee with the Tutu!

Next was from (Dis) Tonyababyrn!
IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

an incredible Star wars Backpack with a Darth Vader pen,stuffed with park necessities like Mickey Band aids, granola bars, glowsticks,chapstick, sunscreenkleenex, and a Mad libs book that earlier this week I had been searching for at Chapters!
IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED....

PS I am almost done writing out the thank yous to all our amazing new Mickey Mail friends, please watch your mail for a small note of thanks with a whole bunch of gratitude.

Oh and the tooth fairy needs to pay a visit in WDW Hayden has saved the tooth he lost on Monday to take with us!
IMG_0173.jpg

Looking at all the Give items, I sure hope you'll be flying Westjet. At least everyone gets the first checked bag free! :rotfl:

I guess it is less than a week before your trip now. I wonder if the kids are counting the number of sleeps until they get to ride Rock n Roller Coaster (for Hayden) or Space Mountain (for Justin)?

By the way, it looks like I am coming up your way again in mid-late September. I wonder if I can call a "Disney meeting" part of my work trip :rolleyes1

Hi Flora :)

Yup, they are counting sleeps (6 btw) hours, minutes and breaths LOL! The ride they are waiting for the most changes from hour to hour!
Unfortunately no Westjet, United so we are paying for every bag. Sigh!

We will have to plan a visit when you are out our way, will it be after your Disney trip? You said you go at the end of summer? And Hopefully we will have made it out your way before that!

Everyone I will try to get the last of the big gives posted tomorrow : )
We are just doing some packing now!

Just catching up after a couple of hectic weeks here. I say "WOW" to all the wonderful items you have received! The smiles on your kid's faces are the best. You can tell they truly appreciate everything.

Your trip is getting so close now! I bet the excitement in your house is increasing!

They really do appreciate everything(as do their parents) I'm glad it shows! Justin keeps exclaming I wonder why? Why I am so lucky?

the kids are:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:-ing all over

They really do appreciate everything(as do their parents) I'm glad it shows! Justin keeps exclaming I wonder why? Why I am so lucky?

the kids are:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:-ing all over

<3 him!!!
Loving all the gives! Awesome hair :) Emily has rapunzel hair too it gets worn several days a week ha ha!
Are y'all getting super excited yet :)

love all the latest goodies!! the rapunzel hair is so cute and looks like it will hold up great to dress up!

just keep breathing, everything will get done and soon you will be on your way to see MICKEY!!!!!!!!

Oh and the tooth fairy needs to pay a visit in WDW Hayden has saved the tooth he lost on Monday to take with us!
th_IMG_0173.jpg

I wonder if the Tooth Fairy at Disney World will be paying out in US currency :rotfl:

Hi Flora :)

Yup, they are counting sleeps (6 btw) hours, minutes and breaths LOL! The ride they are waiting for the most changes from hour to hour!
Unfortunately no Westjet, United so we are paying for every bag. Sigh!

We will have to plan a visit when you are out our way, will it be after your Disney trip? You said you go at the end of summer? And Hopefully we will have made it out your way before that!

Everyone I will try to get the last of the big gives posted tomorrow : )
We are just doing some packing now!

Too bad about the bag fees! I guess you will have a connection to make somewhere as well then? People at United were ok the last time I flew with them, so I hope the travel will go smoothly for you!

Yes my work trip will be after we go to Disney World. Mind you, we are already planning our 2013 trip. :rolleyes1

I hope the packing won't be too stressful and just think, you'll get to see Mickey REAL soon!

Just pupping in to say that I love all the latest pictures (especially the toothless wonder :)). I hope you all have a truly amazing and magical :wizard: trip, and I fully expect to see some action shots of all the woderful outfits!

Leave room in your suitcase for 3 extra little items! I dropped them off at your hotel (would you call it that?) Thursday! They were so nice! Should be waiting for you when you arrive. Have a great trip!

Only a couple more days till you leave :banana:
Hope you have a wounderful trip!!!!!

I got your lovely card in the mail, thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter