JW Marriott and TPC golf near Vegas

J'aime Paris

Living happily ever after
Hi! I am possibly planning on surprising DH with a Father's Day trip to Las Vegas.
My plan is to book 4 nights at the JW Marriott, so he and DD can get in some golf at the TPC.
We could spend some evenings on the strip, possibly take in a Cirque show.

Questions:
Has anyone stayed here? Thoughts?
Golfed at TPC? Opinions?
Would we need a car for getting to Vegas? (I know there is a shuttle, but dont know if it's only a couple of times a day, where it drops off, etc.)

Any help is appreciated!!

Which course is TPC? DH has golfed many there for tournaments. I can have him help you if I know the full name.

DH says if you don't play TPC, you can play the Badlands. The practice facility is a must at Angel Park. Yes you will need a car to go to the strip. It is about a 20 minute drive to the strip from Summerlin.

You will need a car! The golf course isn't bad, it's across the street. I'm responding because I have stayed at the hotel. The hotel is nice, or at least it was when I stayed there when I got married.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!