K & M Rentals

Chip_Dale

DIS Veteran
Any reviews on them? On their web site they quote themselves as a "trusted Disney vendor" Checked Disney web site and they are not listed as a preferred vendor. Assume we would need to meet them for drop off and pick up. Their web site wording is a bit misleading.

They are not one of Disney’s Featured Vendors, so you would need to arrange to meet them for delivery and pick up.
I have seen wheelchairs and ECVs with their name on at WDW. The equipment I’ve seen has been in good shape.

We've used them for wheelchair rentals several times. One trip met us at the hotel for both drop off and pick up and the other 2 times we just went to their location and picked the wheelchair up. The wheelchairs have always been in good shape.

We have used them 3 times now. We stay off site so they can deliver to the resort for us. The first time we rented the scooter was malfunctioning after a couple days but they brought us a new scooter to magic kingdom quickly and it wasn’t much of a haste to switch it out. Second time no problems with the scooter at all worked fine all trip and charged every night. This last trip on our last day our battery charger stopped working. Bell Services ended up taking our battery over night and charging it for us. With this all being said I would still rent through K&M rentals. They have good customer service and they are half the price of renting from the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter