Karamell-Kuche Favorites

Lindsey17

Mouseketeer
Just curious what everyone's favorite snack was from Karamell-Kuche in the Germany Pavilion? I absolutely love caramel and last year we had the cupcake and the popcorn. Wanted to try something different this year, but there are so many options to pick from. What's your must get?

Karamell-Kuche is the best! If you aren't allergic to walnuts, the German Chocolate Chip Cookie and the Chewy Caramel Bar are my absolute favorites!

Everything we tried was wonderful, but I'm a sucker for chocolate dipped strawberries and those were great. It's been 5 years since we went there but will have to stop in and burn some FD snack credits!

I get the caramel squares and the caramel corn. They used to have the caramel squares with pecans in it, but those are long gone.

The popcorn is really tasty, I’ve not tried anything else I’m afraid if I do I would spend all my snack credits in one go 😂

I love all the different iterations of the caramel squares-- I remember them having a dark chocolate caramel one that was amazing (I also love dark chocolate though so I'm biased... haha).

The caramel apples are also awesome! (But again, I've never experienced a bad caramel apple.)

I just love the square of plain caramel. It really let's you appreciate how well done the caramel is.

Everything. But my top two are chocolate and caramel covered marshmallows and the popcorn, my husband likes the covered pineapple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter