Karamell-Kuche Favorites

I love the dark chocolate covered caramel with sea salt... perfect mix of salty and sweet.

This was my favorite as well. My kids liked the rice crispy treat with chocolate dipped ears and a caramel drizzle. It was fresh and delicious.

The first time I tried this I told my family it was the best thing I ever ate. My son skeptically asked me if I meant it was the best thing I ate on the trip. Nope...best thing I ever ate period. I loved it (obviously).

Sounds like me! On my last trip, I made a special trip to Epcot on the last day to buy an extra one for the trip home. Nothing like having one on the airplane.

The first time I tried this I told my family it was the best thing I ever ate. My son skeptically asked me if I meant it was the best thing I ate on the trip. Nope...best thing I ever ate period. I loved it (obviously).

Hmm guess I'm going to have to possibly try more than 1. Not that I really mind. I feel like this trip has been planned entirely around eating :earboy2:

Hmm guess I'm going to have to possibly try more than 1. Not that I really mind. I feel like this trip has been planned entirely around eating :earboy2:
We plan our last day around going to Epcot to use our last snack credits here! We usually share a caramel apple at the airport.

Karamell Kuche is like my favorite part of Epcot! I've loved everything that I've tried there but my favorite has to be just the chocolate covered caramel squares- milk and dark chocolate w/ sea salt. They are so fresh and delicious!

I have yet to eat anything from there that isn't delicious. It is my favourite snack spot! My absolutely fave is just the plain square of caramel... amazing!

The chocolate sea salt and caramel bar and the caramel and marshmallow roll - this is different than the chocolate covered marshmallow with the caramel. So sweet and yummy!

I love the milk chocolate salted caramel square! It's gigantic, I almost couldn't finish it but I refused to throw any of it away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter