Karamell-Kuche Favorites

A big chunk of my snack budget gets spent here. Our last two days on our upcoming trip in January are in Epcot. Bring ziplock bags for taking treats home. Will enjoy a bag of caramel popcorn on the flight home!

A big chunk of my snack budget gets spent here. Our last two days on our upcoming trip in January are in Epcot. Bring ziplock bags for taking treats home. Will enjoy a bag of caramel popcorn on the flight home!

Since Sleepy Hollow stopped making the onsite carmel corn, this was my spot at wdw for carmel corn, but Ive since developed diverticulitis, so no more carmel corn for me. I'll get a square, so buttery and amazing!

One suggestion is that if you are planning to get several things and save some to eat later, bring a Ziploc to put them in. A few years ago I got a cookie and just kept it in the bag they gave it to me until the next day - it was so stale I couldn't even eat it.

In general, the baked goods are not great (cookies, brownies, cupcakes). They are always dry, even though they look SO good.

Stick with the caramel specific candies: sea salt chocolate caramels, caramel marshmallow roll, butter bar, plain caramel, caramel corn. Those are always consistently good.

Does anyone know how their selection is during this time? I was wondering if they have their full selection of snacks available? I'm craving their butter bars with caramel on top (can't remember what they're called) on my next trip.

The gingerbread salted caramel buttercream cookie sandwich is so so good. Not sure if it’s seasonal but if you see it, GET IT and let it change your life.

The caramel corn is good but word to the wise, this snack does not save. It’s best to eat right away.

Large fresh caramel popcorn with a beer out on World Showcase, and any caramel square.

Do they still have the smore bar? I had one 6 years ago and it was so good! I also like the dark chocolate caramel with sea salt.

Does anyone know how their selection is during this time? I was wondering if they have their full selection of snacks available? I'm craving their butter bars with caramel on top (can't remember what they're called) on my next trip.

When we were there in October it was minimal. Good, but minimal choices.

When we were there in October it was minimal. Good, but minimal choices.

Thanks. Maybe I shouldn't get my heart set on one, favorite thing. Time to try something different, perhaps.

I dream about that caramel popcorn. My very favorite snack at WDW! I always bring large ziploc bags and go to Epcot on our last day to bring some home. Unfortunately, it never lasts long. (Not because it goes bad, because we eat it all!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter