** Kat & Pauls Wishes Wedding 3.8.11 WG/AG/DP @ UK Lochside **

Hi! Gorgeous pics with the characters! Looks like you had a wonderful wedding!! Congrats about your soon to be new arrival! How lovely! :goodvibes

Kat,

What a fabulous trip report! Your day was lovely!

Congrats on the impending arrival! I wish you all the best.

The characters look like so much fun. I am so glad that we are having Donald and Daisy at ours. Also, good to see them go over so well.

After Donald left we didn't have much time left before we'd have to get on the motor coach headed for our dessert party! The DJ got us all down on the dance floor for the last few songs. 'Hey Jude' is a big family favourite so he put that on and all my family gathered together on the dance floor, arms around eachother singing very badly and out of tune, in a big circle, then everyone else started to join in to. It was great and we got some great footage of it on the DVD! :thumbsup2

Our final dance was 'Good Riddance (time of your life)' The DJ played Green Days version when we had originally asked for Glen Campbells. It didn't bother me but DH still mentions it whenever we watch the DVD! :laughing:

The DJ got everyone to make a big circle around us during this dance and as it reached the end our confetti cannons went off! Although they were expensive I think they were worth it. It was a great ending to the night and it looked great in the DVD! My poor neice heard the BANG a lot sooner than she saw the confetti and had no idea what had happened! It took a while for it to all get down to her level but when it did she loved it :laughing: We didn't get any pictures of this part of the evening as our photographer was also a friend so he joined in!

After this Carol and her team came in to clear everything up and packed everything away to take back to my room which was great as it was one less thing for me to worry about! I was going to pay someone to do it but they sorted it all out! :thumbsup2

We were then all taken to the BC entrance to board the motor coach that would be taking us to Epcot. It was a nice trip and took us all backstage at Epcot. We came in at the UK (near the red phonebox) and were led to lower lochside. It was really busy and lots of people were shouting out well wishes to us which was lovely :goodvibes

The dessert party set up was beautiful. I just couldn't wait to eat as I hadn't had much at dinner!!

GandKatWeddingE966.jpg

GandKatWeddingE968.jpg

this is me and my dad getting drinks...we didn't waste anytime...we were straight in there (this lady also went off to get DH a coke as he wasn't feeling very well...I thought that was really nice of her!)
GandKatWeddingE967.jpg

this is the only picture I have of the centre pieces at the DP!
GandKatWeddingE971.jpg

We gave everyone takeaway boxes as there was sooo much food I didn't want it to all go to waste and everyone really made use of them! I took a very full box to AKV with us as DH didn't eat much and I wanted him to try everything!

We had about an hour to eat before the fireworks started which was plenty of time. Our BM went and got some chips as he hadn't eaten dinner at all as he was so nervous about his speech! :rotfl: People kept pointing at the guys and saying 'look! English getlemen!'

The fireworks were great (as usual) and everyone said what a great ending to the night it was. We hardly watched them as our photographr was taking pictures of us the whole time but we've seen them so many times it didn't matter.

When we boarded the motorcoach to go back to the BC I wasn't really sure what everyone else would want to do...I was planning on going to the bar but when we got dropped off everyone was so tired they all went to bed! So that's where we went too. DH had been poorly all day and had done so well hiding it, I think he was just happy to be going back to the room to relax! Well, that and he had planned a little surprise for me!

I'm having trouble with photobucket so I'll have to try and upload the rest of the pictures for you later!!

Congratulations, Kat!
So happy to see you finish the trip report. The characters and dessert party looked like so much fun!

I wish you, Paul and baby well...not too much longer!! :lovestruc:banana:

Kat,

What a fabulous trip report! Your day was lovely!

Congrats on the impending arrival! I wish you all the best.

The characters look like so much fun. I am so glad that we are having Donald and Daisy at ours. Also, good to see them go over so well.

Thank you! :goodvibes I can't believe it was 8 months ago now! Time has flown by!

Congratulations, Kat!
So happy to see you finish the trip report. The characters and dessert party looked like so much fun!

I wish you, Paul and baby well...not too much longer!! :lovestruc:banana:

Thank you. It really was so much fun! I'm glad we did it! I'm looking forward to reading all about your big day too (you looked gorgeous!) :goodvibes

Hi my sweet Kat - Loving all the latest pictures and installments!!!! I am anxious to see what surprise DH had for you!!!
Good luck with your little mouseketeer!!! Be sure to let us know all about it and post a piccie or two!!!

Photobucket is finally going my way so here's the last of the pictures from the dessert party!

here's DH and I and my family waiting for the fireworks to start
GandKatWeddingE977.jpg

GandKatWeddingE996.jpg

GandKatWeddingE985.jpg

GandKatWeddingE984.jpg

The fireworks really were amazing and it really was a great way to end the night. I am so glad that we did it! I'm so glad that we did everything we did as it just made our day so perfect and memorable! :goodvibes We just could not of had a day like it if we had chosen to get married in the UK.

When we got back to the BC after the dessert party everyone headed back to their rooms as they were all shattered. I could of quite happily of carried on the celebrations but not on my own! :laughing:

DH and I went back to our room and as we got to the door he gave me the room key and I noticed some rose petals on the floor...my first inkling that there may of been some kind of surprise waiting on the other side! ;)

When I opened the door there were rose petals scattered along the floor into the bedroom and then a big heart on the bed with some mickey mouse chocolates and towels with our names on (I didn't take a picture of them but I did video this bit! I'll have to try and get the video uploaded!)

In the kitchen/dining area there was a big vase of red roses and some candles with Mickey confetti scattered around the worktop and in the bathroom too. My favourite bit was the tinkerbell on the bedroom mirror with a little light on it! I've bought it home and it's currently on the mirror in the bedroom! There was also some lovely smellies for the bath (sitting in my bathroom as we speak, I haven't even unwrapped them!!) and to top it all off there was a signed picture from Minnie and Mickey wishing us congratulations! It was awesome and it was such a lovely surprise from DH!

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

He's finally here!! :goodvibes

My beautiful baby boy Jackson arrived Monday December 5th 2011 at 3:44am weighing 8lb 6oz.

After a short stay in hospital we're both home and doing well. Unfortunately he arrived by emergency c section after a long and uneventful labour so recovery is slow and on going but I'm getting there!

He's a true Disney baby as he shares a birthday with the man himself, Walt Disney!

Here's a little pic...

Jackson.jpg

What a healthy and handsome little man! Congratulations, Kat--So happy for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :hug:

Oh my sweet Kat!!!! So happy to hear your news!!! Jackson is gorgeous!!!! A very handsome man indeed. Sharing a birthday with the great man himself is truly and honour!!! Hope your recovery goes well!!! I had two C sections myself, so I know what you are going through!!! Just make sure that you look after yourself as well as your beautiful son!!! Many, many congratualtions to you and Paul!!!

What a healthy and handsome little man! Congratulations, Kat--So happy for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery. :hug:

Thanks me too! 4 weeks on and I'm doing much better :)

Oh my sweet Kat!!!! So happy to hear your news!!! Jackson is gorgeous!!!! A very handsome man indeed. Sharing a birthday with the great man himself is truly and honour!!! Hope your recovery goes well!!! I had two C sections myself, so I know what you are going through!!! Just make sure that you look after yourself as well as your beautiful son!!! Many, many congratualtions to you and Paul!!!

Thank you. I'm recovering well from the c section but can you believe 11 days after I had him I was readmitted to hospital with gallstones! :scared1: I was stuck in hospital (without Jackson) for 5 days!! It was awful! :sad1: But I got out just in time for Christmas and now I'm waiting for a date to have my gallbladder out! :thumbsup2

Oh, he's just beautiful!! Congratulations!!! :goodvibes

Thank you very much :goodvibes

Aww Kat sweetie I know exactly what gallstones are like too!!!! Ouch!!! Glad you are now recovering well and it is great to see you back on the boards!!!

He's beautiful!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures! Glad your recovery went well! Hope your recovery for the gallbladder goes well also

So I was just feeding Jackson and scrolling through facebook when I saw it...Carly had posted the nominees for the 2011 Disney Wedding Awards.

To be fair the only category I thought we might have any chance in being nominated for was best cake so imagine my surprise when I discovered we had actually been nominated for Best Disney Wedding Overall!!! :goodvibes

Needless to say my facebook status has been updated and the link has been posted! :rotfl:

I am so unbelieveably happy that people nominated us for this category and regardless of whether we win or lose it's just a real honour to have been nominated. Of course if you want to vote for us it's much appreciated! :thumbsup2

I was happy to see a few familiar faces on there aswell and I've placed my votes! Fingers crossed for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!