"Kathy Smith TimeSaver - Lift Weights to Lose Weight, Vol. 2"

WeirdEyes

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team</fon
I just ordered this DVD yesterday. Has anybody used it and if so, how did you like it? I need to vary my workout and this sounded like a good workout to do. Plus it was only $12.99! Thanks!!

WierdEyes, I'd like to hear how you like it, too. I've been doing a series of "The Firm" videos (3 of them) and I'd love to try something new that has weights in it. Be sure to let us know.

By the way, I used to love Def Leppard, too! Pour Some Sugar On Me, Baby! Hee! Hee!

My motto: If Kathy Smith does a video, it HAS to be good!!!::yes:: I love her!!!

I have this one!

I have only done it once so far, but I liked it. I do tend to like the Kathy Smith things though.

The video is fairly easy to follow and I did not find it too hard. I did just ignore the macho man who is doing the hard stuff and watch the easier women.

I have a little trouble following some of the abs stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter