Keeping track of dining credits

Amyg

DIS Veteran
When you use a credit, do they show exactly what's been used (2 TS Adult, 1 TS child, etc.) Does the receipt also show count down credits?

yes to both of your questions :)

but! the receipt only shows the balance for the type of credit you just used, not a full tally (i.e. if you just enjoyed counter service meal, your receipt will only show the 3 of CS meals remaining, not CS, TS and Snack)

:)

oh, and oops, forgot to add that no where except on your room key/card does it mention adult/child... it pools the credits together under each category (TS, CS, Snack) but not by adult/child :)

Do you get also get a receipt of the total price of the meal before you use your dining plan credit?? Or, do you have to figure that out on your own? I would like to keep a log of what meals cost so we can figure out if we made out on the dining plan?

idreamofdisney24/7 said:
Do you get also get a receipt of the total price of the meal before you use your dining plan credit?? Or, do you have to figure that out on your own? I would like to keep a log of what meals cost so we can figure out if we made out on the dining plan?

You will get a receipt that will list the total price. Also, before you check out, ask for a recap of your DDP. I dont remember if listed every meal and snack or if it only did a rollup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter