*Kendra and Casey's TR 8/2/8 Updated 8/23/08 RANDY'S PICS ARE UP AND WELCOME BAG PICS

you were beautiful, can't wait to see more pics!!
Randy is great!!
what is the login and pw for stvs to see video?

Kendra!!! I am so late!! Congrats on everything!!! Your dress is so gorgeous!!!!!!!

Kendra I am so glad you loved Stan and Randy...Randy is the best!!!!!

you were beautiful, can't wait to see more pics!!
Randy is great!!
what is the login and pw for stvs to see video?
Thanks!
Blu-ray
Magic
Go check it out!

Awesome reviews Kendra! Can't wait for more!
Thanks!!!

Kendra!!! I am so late!! Congrats on everything!!! Your dress is so gorgeous!!!!!!!

Kendra I am so glad you loved Stan and Randy...Randy is the best!!!!!
Thank you! Yeah, I really don't think it gets any better then the 2 of them!

beautiful pictures!! I really love the shot of you guys looking at the mist covered castle! Beautiful!

Beautiful pictures! I love your flowers!!!!:flower3: :lovestruc What type of blooms do you have?

I agree with 29apr00!!! The misty castles are my favorite!

Kendra your pictures are BEAUTIFUL, The ones looking through the mist at the castle is very romantic. I love the ones by POTC- how fun! Congrats of some wonderful pics and good luck choosing..... you and DH looked so happy !:goodvibes

Kendra,

Your photos came out amazing. I am getting ready to check out the sneak peak video. You looked beautiful!

beautiful pictures!! I really love the shot of you guys looking at the mist covered castle! Beautiful!
Thank you! It was one of the last shots, but I really love it!

Beautiful pictures! I love your flowers!!!!:flower3: :lovestruc What type of blooms do you have?

I agree with 29apr00!!! The misty castles are my favorite!
Thanks! I know I had light pink roses with green orchids, and I has stephanonis with swarvaski crystals in them. I was trying to open my floral propoposal, but it won't open, but I will give you a complete list tomorrow!

Aww Kendra! Your MK photos came out great!! Who was your photographer?
Thank you! It was Paul Looper! He was so much fun!!! I loved taking the pirate pictures

Kendra your pictures are beautiful!:goodvibes
Thanks!

Gorgeous, Kendra! :goodvibes :cloud9:
Thank you very much!

Kendra your pictures are BEAUTIFUL, The ones looking through the mist at the castle is very romantic. I love the ones by POTC- how fun! Congrats of some wonderful pics and good luck choosing..... you and DH looked so happy !:goodvibes
Oohh, it's going to be so hard to choose.

Kendra,

Your photos came out amazing. I am getting ready to check out the sneak peak video. You looked beautiful!
Yes, go check out the sneak peek!

Kendra! Love your MK pictures! Our photographer practically ran us out.. so we didn't get any funny pirate shots! Those are great!

Can't wait to see more!!!!!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter