Kennedy Space Center Discounts

dtk07

Mouseketeer
I received a copy of the 2017 Space Coast tourism booklet which had a $7 off discount coupon for the Space Center. Unfortunately it expired 12/31/17.

I don't see any better discounts online. Is anyone aware of a better discount for the Kennedy Space Center?

Would there be somewhere in town that would have similar coupons that aren't expired??

We booked a room package for our pre-stay that included 2 free tickets to Kennedy Space Center. The package was about $20 more per night than just a room, so the effective discount is $40 per ticket. I haven't looked into other discounts.

I don't know if this still applies but years ago (maybe 10+) each state was allowed so many complimentary tickets to the Space Center per day. I contacted my local Congressman's office (I believe by email) and we were able to pick up tickets at will call on the day of our visit. We had to know which day and I think there was a limit of 4 tickets. Not sure if this still is a thing as NASA is now privately funded.

I don't know if this still applies but years ago (maybe 10+) each state was allowed so many complimentary tickets to the Space Center per day. I contacted my local Congressman's office (I believe by email) and we were able to pick up tickets at will call on the day of our visit. We had to know which day and I think there was a limit of 4 tickets. Not sure if this still is a thing as NASA is now privately funded.

That is no longer offered because of the private management.

We booked a room package for our pre-stay that included 2 free tickets to Kennedy Space Center. The package was about $20 more per night than just a room, so the effective discount is $40 per ticket. I haven't looked into other discounts.

Can you tell me where you booked?

NASA is still a government agency that receives government funds. Part of the space center is private, not the entire agency

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter