• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kettle Corn in Disney?

Betty X

Mouseketeer
My husband and I really like Kettle Corn (we just discovered it recently). Does anyone know if it is sold in Disney freshly made?

Would it be available somewhere else in Orlando?

I dont recall seeing any in WDW. I would have tried it by now cause I love it too!

I have never seen it there, but it seems to me that if they sold it, it would be in Liberty Square at MK.

Sleepy Hollow sells Caramel Corn, not Kettle Corn. But it is great Caramel Corn.

Try the Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop Microwave Kettle Corn. It's pretty good.

I've never seen it either. I wish they did though - I love kettle corn.

Ok, you guys have my curiosity up now and I have to ask. What is Kettle Corn?

Kettle Corn is similar to popcorn -- the main difference is it is sweet instead of salty. Instead of putting butter and salt on it, it has sugar or something sweet anyway. Really good - light and fluffy.

If you ever want to try it though you have to get the real stuff!!! Not the microwave stuff. That's good and we get it but we love the real kettle corn!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter