Keurig Deals Black Friday/Cyber Monday

wvdisneyfamily

Raising an Imagineer
I think my Keurig is dying...Any good deals on Keurigs out there? I’ve looked and found nothing impressive.

If you have a target red card you can get their Black Friday price on a keurig today online.

ETA-to see some of the deals you need to actually click on the item, not just look at list. Hope that makes sense!

I'm curious - what do you like more about the Ninja?

A couple things. It may sound simple but after having a keurig for many years i can appreciate being able to make a half or full pot of coffee if a single cup is not enough (but it can do a single if you need). Sitting around doing 4 coffees can be a pain in the butt. 2. I like the range of different types of coffees you can make... IE if i want an espresso at night after dinner, i can make that. If i want an iced coffee it can make that. Lastly i felt like the KCups were just getting too expensive. The cheap ones taste like coffee flavored water but with ninja you can buy your own grounds. No filters needed and a quick cycle or two with vinegar/water every 6 months and its brand new. We got this as a gift a few years back and I would stick with these

A couple things. It may sound simple but after having a keurig for many years i can appreciate being able to make a half or full pot of coffee if a single cup is not enough (but it can do a single if you need). Sitting around doing 4 coffees can be a pain in the butt. 2. I like the range of different types of coffees you can make... IE if i want an espresso at night after dinner, i can make that. If i want an iced coffee it can make that. Lastly i felt like the KCups were just getting too expensive. The cheap ones taste like coffee flavored water but with ninja you can buy your own grounds. No filters needed and a quick cycle or two with vinegar/water every 6 months and its brand new. We got this as a gift a few years back and I would stick with these

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks some k-cups taste like really watered down coffee. Even the best ones can be disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter