Kevin, how about a review of CRT dinner?

Cruz Family

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about this for my next trip and would love a review. Afterall, don't we need to know if we should dine in Cindys castle? The menu looks pretty good as well. :thumbsup2

I'd be curious to hear Kevin's review, but just to give my two cents Cruz Family. I think it's all about atmosphere. It's a beautiful restaurant, and dinner is much calmer than breakfast. The food is pretty good, not outstanding, I think some of the Epcot restaurants have better food, but overall, it was a fun experience just to dine in the castle. Oh, the creme brulee was FANTASTIC!! :thumbsup2

I'd be curious to hear Kevin's review, but just to give my two cents Cruz Family. I think it's all about atmosphere. It's a beautiful restaurant, and dinner is much calmer than breakfast. The food is pretty good, not outstanding, I think some of the Epcot restaurants have better food, but overall, it was a fun experience just to dine in the castle. Oh, the creme brulee was FANTASTIC!! :thumbsup2

Thanks FG, that is what I figured it would be. The reason I wanted Kevin to review it is because so much of the time IMHO, people are so caught up in the atmosphere (i.e. Chef Mickeys, WCC, etc.) they overlook the true quality of the food. I like the way Kevin gives us a total restaurant review (wait times, service, atmosphere, food, ect.). It doesn't hurt that I almost always agree with him to boot!
Do I sound like a Kevin groupie? :confused:

Thanks FG, that is what I figured it would be. The reason I wanted Kevin to review it is because so much of the time IMHO, people are so caught up in the atmosphere (i.e. Chef Mickeys, WCC, etc.) they overlook the true quality of the food. I like the way Kevin gives us a total restaurant review (wait times, service, atmosphere, food, ect.). It doesn't hurt that I almost always agree with him to boot!
Do I sound like a Kevin groupie? :confused:

I agree that I like the total restaurant review as well. Kevin does a really nice job with that.

You sound like a Kevin groupie...but it's OK...I'm a Kevin groupie too!!:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter