Kevin is at the Star Wars Celebration!!!

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
For those not following Kevin or I on social media....we are at the Star Wars Celebration in Chicago!!!

We have brought several Dreams Agents with us and we are working with Disney on helping guests book vacations.

It's already been quite a show and it doesn't even begin for a few hours.

I hope you all follow us on Twitter and Instagram as we will be posting as we hear new details about Star Wars Galaxies Edge and other Star Wars stuff. I'm also confident there will be pictures of Kevin reacting to his surroundings.

It's all in good fun and I hope you follow along with us!!!

Last edited:

For those not following Kevin or I on social media....we are at the Star Wars Celebration in Chicago!!!

We have brought several Dreams Agents with us and we are working with Disney on helping guests book vacations.

It's already been quite a show and it doesn't even begin for a few hours.

I hope you all follow us on Twitter and Instagram as we will be posting as we hear new details about Star Wars Galaxies Edge and other Star Wars stuff. I'm also confident there will be pictures of Kevin reacting to his surroundings.

It's all in good fun and I hope you follow along with us!!!

May the force be with you Kevin.

We booked our trip to Chicago before we knew about the Star Wars Celebration. We arrive next Thursday so will just miss it. Looking forward to your reports!

Kevin - Here is a tip:

Just tell anyone you talk to that your favorite character is Jar Jar Binks and things will be fine
I don't even know that this means, but I know it's bad, and it made me smile. :)

ETA: I remembered this is the big, creepy looking eyeball guy (I know the big blobby guy is Jobba the Hut because I'm a big person, and one of the jerks I worked with used to call me that), but that's it. :) It still made me smile. :)

Last edited:
John...don't forget that your dogs need Star Wars costumes and accessories. :yoda::ewok:

Our girl has learnt on her own to the Jedi mind trick wave to get treats, however, would involves Star Wars movie binging. :rolleyes1

I vote for Star Wars cruise for each LV/Hermes shopping trip.:teeth:

I had a feeling that's what was going on after hearing Pete mention something in the show on Tuesday. Have fun guys! May the force and all that....

I don't even know that this means, but I know it's bad, and it made me smile. :)

ETA: I remembered this is the big, creepy looking eyeball guy (I know the big blobby guy is Jobba the Hut because I'm a big person, and one of the jerks I worked with used to call me that), but that's it. :) It still made me smile. :)

Jar Jar is basically one of the main things despised about the prequels and a symbol of everything wrong with them - so in reality, not a fan favorite

(though there is this theory that he is secretly a really powerful force user who is just pretending to be a bumbling idiot)

"This isn't the event Kevin is looking for."

3e557a0899e0a465ac7d2adae539a71f.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!