Kevin-your Il Mulino Review

ericafny

<font color=purple>OK, I am a real Harry Potter ge
I just listened to last Tuesday's podcast (yes yes I am slightly behind) and wanted to say that I am appalled that you guys received that type of service at the Swan. That is horrible! I also wanted to comment on the 'service team' thing as opposed to having one server. We have a very popular upscale family style Italian restaurant here in Long Island called Ciao Baby. They do the exact same thing there. One person takes your drink order, one person comes over and describes the specialities, and another person takes your actual order. This was the first time I had encountered this. I am wondering if this is the new thing in upscale restaurants or if this is just a trend and a gimmick to get people into the restuarant...

Sorry you guys had such a horrible experience there! Hopefully the next review will be a better one! (Please please please review a buffet soon I am doing two of them on my upcoming trip--Hollywood & Vine (FDP) and Cape May Clam Bake Buffet...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!