Key West golf cart rentals

party-of-five

DIS Veteran
I’m looking into different ways to explore Key West when we dock there next month. For our family of 6, it’s about the same price (or less) to rent a golf cart as it is to take the conch train or trolly. Has anyone rented a golf cart? What was your experience? What company did you rent from? Was parking easy enough?

thanks!

I’m looking into different ways to explore Key West when we dock there next month. For our family of 6, it’s about the same price (or less) to rent a golf cart as it is to take the conch train or trolly. Has anyone rented a golf cart? What was your experience? What company did you rent from? Was parking easy enough?

thanks!
We just booked two 4 seaters gas golf carts( we have 7 in are family ) from sunshine scooters. Cost is 158.00 for 4 1/2 hrs. That’s a total. You pay them when you pick them up. They will also pick you up from your ship. Just go to the website to get info. You can put in a request for a quote and they will email everything you need to know.

We just booked two 4 seaters gas golf carts( we have 7 in are family ) from sunshine scooters. Cost is 158.00 for 4 1/2 hrs. That’s a total. You pay them when you pick them up. They will also pick you up from your ship. Just go to the website to get info. You can put in a request for a quote and they will email everything you need to know.
We just booked Sunshine Scooters too for the end of February. Their price was the best and they have a location 3 blocks from the port

i just submitted a request for a quote with Sunshine as well. My research is showing the same - low prices, good reviews, convenient to the port. Looks like a fun way to see the town.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter