Keys to the Kingdom. Is it repeatable?

WDWFantasmicFan

Uber Disney Fan
I really want to do a backstage tour on my next trip in December. I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour back in 2016 and loved it! Is the tour repeatable or is it very same-y?

I don't want to spend much more than KTTK costs (would love to do Backstage Magic but that's super expensive!), But what other tours are worth doing if KTTK isn't repeatable?

I've done it twice, the second time was so that I could take my DD who wasn't old enough to go the first time. I still enjoyed it and we saw some slightly different things but overall it was the same tour and if it wasn't for taking DD I wouldn't have done it again. This trip we're trying Undiscovered Future World in Epcot, it might be worth you looking into that one.

Marceline to Magic Kingdom takes you backstage on the Haunted Mansion at the ballroom scene. It was really neat. The rest of it is a lot of standing and listening though. Took us an hour to walk from the front to the HM entrance.

I've done Keys 3 times, 1st time before 9/11, so got to see a lot more of the utilidoors. I really enjoyed it. It may have been the same info, but I had forgotten most of it!

I am going on Marceline this October.

I have done it twice and did not regret it. I was able to capture more info that I missed the first time around. I recommend doing it twice.

Last year I did the UnDISCOVERed Future World tour which was awesome! I highly recommend that one if you have not yet. It was similar to Keys to the Kingdom but flavored to Epcot.

This year, I am signed up for the World Showcase: DestiNations Discovered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter