Keys to the Kingdom tour lunch

fab1976

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this tour recently? We aren't booked for next week and the planner in me is wanting to know where our lunch is going to be!

Has anyone done this tour recently? We aren't booked for next week and the planner in me is wanting to know where our lunch is going to be!

We did the tour in July and we ate in a reserved area at Tomorrowland Terrace. We both got chicken dishes and we enjoyed them. We were super hungry by that point as we had skipped breakfast. We ordered our food that morning before the tour began.

I was there at the end of August and the choices were a hot dog, bahn mi pork sandwich, spicy chicken sandwich, chicken fingers with a sauce, or chicken Caesar salad. They all come with a side (apples or homemade chips) and a bottled drink. They have your lunch sitting out at Tomorrow Terrace with a name tag.

We picked the spicy chicken sandwich and it was ok. You will be hungry and anything would have tasted good at that point!

Thanks for the responses! I wish it was still at CHH, we haven't ate there before. But the Tomorrowland terrace is cool too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter