Keys to the Kingdom Tour

But, if the offers continued, the Guide would have accepted with Offer#3. Sad that they have to see an offered tip disappear, but, it’s Disney’s ‘tip rule.’

That's a shame - I'm not so comfortable with pushing a gratuity at someone or having to say "take it, take it" if the guide declines. It seemed as tho tips were not accepted. Is the 3 offers rule common knowledge? It seemed no one on the tours we did knew that.

That's a shame - I'm not so comfortable with pushing a gratuity at someone or having to say "take it, take it" if the guide declines. It seemed as tho tips were not accepted. Is the 3 offers rule common knowledge? It seemed no one on the tours we did knew that.
It is amongst CMs. It is such an antiquated guideline.

Recently at Vero Beach, our housekeeper and my CM friend played the “tip decline” game. CM was insistent and knew the responses the housekeeper stated because she has had to do the same at Entertainment venues and Disney weddings.

It seemed so silly and sad at the same time. Disney should allow all CMs to graciously accept initially offered tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!