Keys To The Kingdom Tour

loriwvu

Mouseketeer
How hard is it to get Keys To Kingdom tour? Just tried August and it is not available. My kids are older now so we are trying to plan ahead the next time

It's very popular. I finally booked mine about 3 months in advance after having no luck the first couple of times. It may also depend on time of year - August may be even more popular than other months.

I booked at least 4 months in advance and I was able to get in, but the time I wanted was full so I had to do an alternate time. You can book 180 days in advance I think.

I booked in early May for late July this year. We wanted 8am and got it. There is only 2 of us doing the tour though.

Twice when I only knew 40 to 60 days that I would be in Orlando I was unable to get tickets (Once was for early March, the other was for mid November). As you can cancel a few days in advance and get your money back, if you want to do this I would book it as soon as you can.

If you can't get it, you could always try Marceline To the Magic Kingdom. It's a three hour walking tour in MK and much less expensive. They don't feed you lunch and doesn't have all the bells and whistles, but it is a very nice tour.

If your heart isn't set on KTTK and/or an MK tour, there are other tours that are very good too and you might be able to get in with shorter notice. We just did the DestiNations World Showcase one in Epcot and it was great. I learned so much and we saw some backstage areas too including the festival kitchens. I think I booked it less than a month out. We have finally started working our way through some of the tours - something we put off for years and now wish we hadn't as we are thoroughly enjoying them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!