Keys to the Kingdom vs Disneyland's Walk in Walt's Footsteps?

JessicaRabbit13

Mouseketeer
We did Walk in Walt's Footsteps in Disneyland last year and it was amazing. Looking to do Keys to the Magic Kingdom next year but how do they compare? Will I be disappointed after Disneyland's tour?

Well, for me, nothing can compare to getting to see Walt’s apartment in DL. We did Keys first many years ago & enjoyed it. I do think it is different because Walk is really more focused on Walt & his vision. Keys is more about the attractions & little touches around the park. I would do either of them again.

We did Keys first and then we did Walk the following year. They are both great. Don't think about it being one park's version of another park's tour. There is some overlap, but they are very different tours. I say it's worth it to do both.

Another saying, these are not the same tours. Aside from both being at a Disney park, there are no similarities

Okay great! As long as I'm not disappointed. I love doing park tours, but getting to see Walt's apartment was pretty special :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter