Keys to the Kingdom

jklmw

Mouseketeer
Whoo-HOOOOOO!!!
My husband and I will be going on the Keys to the kingdom tour. We have never been. Has anyone gone and have any tips they would like to share? I really cant contain my excitement about our upcoming trip.
thank you,

Wonderful tour. Prepare to stand in one spot for lots of time and then walk. My advice, bring a small snack. We brought small packs of peanuts and it was good we did. DH got a little hangry waiting for lunch and there is no stopping for a Dole Whip. LOL
I would do this again definitely.

I've been on it twice, just this past March and first time was about 6 years ago. Love it!

Have questions ready to ask while off-stage; many folks in my group didn't have one question to ask! I had a bunch of them!

Did it several years ago and loved it. As others have mentioned there's a lot of standing as well as walking. My favorite part was having HM break down while we were on it - we stopped at the ballroom scene and it was great to be able to sit there and study what all was going on. Plus our guide had spent a lot of time working at HM, so he had good info to share. Going in to the Utilidors was also really interesting. When I went lunch was at Harbor House, but I believe I've read people more recently say it was at Cosmic Rays.

We did KTTK this past Saturday and lunch is now at Tomorrowland Terrace. I believe the food is prepared at Casey's and then delivered to the Terrace.

We thoroughly enjoyed our guide, Stephanie, and the tour. We had VIP entrance for Jungle Cruise, Tiki Room, and Haunted Mansion. Because everyone in our group could use stairs, we entered the Utilidors near Philharmagic and toured beneath the Castle. It was great!

Did it several years ago and loved it. As others have mentioned there's a lot of standing as well as walking. My favorite part was having HM break down while we were on it - we stopped at the ballroom scene and it was great to be able to sit there and study what all was going on. Plus our guide had spent a lot of time working at HM, so he had good info to share. Going in to the Utilidors was also really interesting. When I went lunch was at Harbor House, but I believe I've read people more recently say it was at Cosmic Rays.

I also had a tour guide who worked at HM for a while (was her name Annie?) It was and awesome tour! She had so many fun things to say about HM!
I did this tour a few years ago too, and my tour guide for that one had worked at other guest services role before, so it was not as exciting as having a previous rides cast member!

I did this tour last year and loved it. Lunch was at Tomorrowland Terrace then as well.

I would also second the idea of having questions to ask off stage. Most folks in our group didn’t have one. A small snack is a good idea too.

Enjoy!!

Do you get a VIP pass that will let you use it as a fast pass for the rest of the day? Like how Universal does their VIP tour

I thought Tomorrowland Terrace was only open seasonally. I have a tour scheduled in November, do you think lunch will still be there?

I thought Tomorrowland Terrace was only open seasonally. I have a tour scheduled in November, do you think lunch will still be there?
Yes; it’s the new lunch location. Columbia Harbour House is no longer offered.

The food is brought over from Casey’s and the only guests eating there are the ones on the KTTK Tour. :)

We did the tour yesterday. We ate at Tomorrowland yesterday. The food came from Casies corner. The terrace is not open

The only thing I see on Casey's menu is hot dogs, are there other options available?

For KTTK, they offered:
Hot dog
Bahn Mi pork sandwich
Chicken Caesar
Chicken Sandwich

No hamburgers were offered. The above was what our group chose along with soft drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter