KEYS TO THE KINGDOM

PrincessIndia

20, Brit
Hey everyone, I want to do this tour, how do I book it? I'm going in September when can I book? I thought i'd be able to book now my dining reservations are open is that right?

Has anyone done this tour, did you love it?

It looks brilliant

TIA

You have to call to book and it can be done 180 days out. We did it in January. It’s a wonderful tour.

We went in September and loved it! Book early - we did the 8:00am tour and it was perfect. You are walking a lot but it's not overwhelming at all. If you book it with the Disney Visa it's $85 pp. Enjoy!

We surprised my mom with it as a Mother's Day gift last year and it was absolutely spectacular! Even as a former CM, I still learned things during it that I had never heard before! I would totally recommend it to anyone! Also I agree with what was said - the earlier a tour you can get, the better. Then you still have a good portion of your day left for the parks! :)

We did it early and also loved it. We had a participant that was really difficult. She kept trying to take pictures back stage , even though that is not allowed and the Tour Guide spoke to her over and over again.

We did it early and also loved it. We had a participant that was really difficult. She kept trying to take pictures back stage , even though that is not allowed and the Tour Guide spoke to her over and over again.
That's funny, we did KttK tour several years ago and everyone behaved... BUT, back several years ago we did an early am Epcot World Showcase tour on Segways (awesome, but they no longer do it) and the woman in front of me completely disregarded every thing the CM told her to do, or better yet, not to do. I stayed really really far back from her, and sure 'nuff, she crash landed.
Unfortunately, the CM did not have eyes in the back of his head, so didn't realize she was ignoring his instructions. Until, of course, she crashed.
Crazy, crazy lady! No fractures though. It was at the end of the tour though, so we were just happy to get out of Dodge safely! Lol...

Do you go into the Utilidors on this tour?
Where is the lunch at?
It is only at the MK right?
Thanks!

Do you go into the Utilidors on this tour?
Where is the lunch at?
It is only at the MK right?
Thanks!
Yes we went into the Utilidors and it was at the MK. Saw the building backstage where they prepare and practice for the parades and lunch was upstairs at Columbia Harbour House.

DD and I loved it... Yes on the utilidoors. Lunch was Tomorrow land Terrace. We had a particularly chatty CM and the tour was an extra hour long, which was awesome.

Hope it’s ok to ask a question here rather than starting a new thread.

This might seem a bit of an odd question but are there any restrictions on footwear for KttK? I know for the 7 hour ‘Backstage Magic’ tour, the info states that you have to wear closed-toe/ heel shoes for safety reasons but there’s no such info for KttK, leading me to assume you can wear what you want on your feet, but I thought I would ask because I wouldn’t like to book to tour and get to MK only to be told my footwear was inadequate.

Any info on this would be appreciated :)

There's nothing too special in the utilidors. It's just a concrete walkway with offices, equipment, and a few things one may find interesting. It was like walking through basement corridors where I work. But I highly recommend the tour. We loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter