Kickin' it at the Fort

Ok....I got it....and with different shoes so I don't need to prove it was a different visit than before! Also OD'd on TE! YUM!

3C3BB628-AC4B-4185-B3BF-573B8629209C.jpg

Uh, gee whiz 4077, those shoes sure are ... uh .... blue. :scared:

Wow, did someone steal the rockers or is the Fort empty ???

Bumping.

It has been awhile since anyone has posted here. Obviously, when you have time, of course.

where did you say Elvis was!!!! Grumpy Aggie can't figure out how to post our porch feet. So make believe you saw them.

I'm actually in fear the porch and rocking chairs were blown away.

Can anybody verify?

(just another try at getting a pic)

Jim what happened to those fancy shoes from earlier in the trip
I only wear those shoes for special occasions. :D

They have no support at all and my old feet don't like them for too long. I have been wearing my Keen trail shoes most days. Even with them, my feet had enough today. I've been getting 16,000-21,000 steps everyday. This from someone who sits in meetings all day and normally averages 5-6,000 steps per day.

j

Delinquent “kickin’” pictures of me and my younger son from August.....

75140BCD-572E-4E72-87EB-6FD595A58D4D.jpeg 0A2BE949-0B27-434D-9253-C1F356E6349F.jpeg 96E44535-BE04-4C0A-A745-54D70548BACE.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys there are several of ya there and I can't help but notice the only railing pics are the ones from the guy who ISN'T actually staying at the Fort.

By the way Jimmy, do you actually own more than one pair of shoes or shorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts