Kicking and Screaming...we are going back to Disney!

what doll babies you have! :lovestruc (your house looks like mine... I call it lived in!) ;)

Those costumed are adorable!!

Our october 6th is practically identical!! We have lunch at rainforest cafe at DTD and than we are going to MNSSHP at night dressed as contestants from Legends of the Hidden Temple! Maybe we'll catch eachother on the bus lol one way or another

Those costumed are adorable!!

Thank you! I am pretty happy with them..Now I am just hoping the kids don't change their minds!! :rotfl:

Our october 6th is practically identical!! We have lunch at rainforest cafe at DTD and than we are going to MNSSHP at night dressed as contestants from Legends of the Hidden Temple! Maybe we'll catch eachother on the bus lol one way or another

Most definately! Maybe we can meet up at the Halloween party if you want!

what doll babies you have! :lovestruc (your house looks like mine... I call it lived in!) ;)

I photoshopped out the mess!! :rotfl2:Just kidding but I really need to get my laundry folded and put away so I can start packing!

OMG he is totally adorable! I love that he is so into being Prince Charming!

Yes, he is ALMOST as bad as his sister..he wants to sleep in it...I have a feeling that I am going to have to wash the costume a couple of times while we are there..

LOVE the Prince Charming outfit!:thumbsup2

Thanks!!

My little one is potty trained!! :banana:
He even went to bed last night in big boy undies and woke up dry this morning! I am so happy..

He said "mommy we go shopping" I say "what for" he replies "mickey mouse underwear!!"

Looks like I know what I am doing this weekend...buying soem Mickey undies!! :love:

I am sure we are going to be wiped out from the Halloween party...I am just hoping we are too drained!

Today we are going to breakfast at Norway again..(DH loves breakfast here..so whatever makes him happy..)
We will more than likely play inEpcot today--I will let the kids decide
We have a dinner at 7something for LeCellier

I am super excited about LeCellier..I keep hearing how yummy it is..especially the cheddar soup..

I am thinking that I need to go out and buy some stretchie pants this trip..I may need them..especially with the Food and Wine fest!!

Looks like today we will be back in Magic Kingdom..

We have Breakfast already paid for at CRT
DSC01307.jpg

This was at our dinner last year at CRT

I am sure we will end up at the judges tent to see the Princesses for the millionth time! I found the pics of Aidan and Belle from last year..

image0879.jpg

image0881.jpg

and then a dinner at Chef Mickey's we have never been here either..but my kids certainly love the mouse!

You will love CM! It is one of our favorites! :)

I get the chocolate mouse dessert every time... then remember I don't like it!

Here is a picture of it. Not sure what the "head" part is made from but is seems to be some kind of chocolate pudding/jello combo.. YUCK! They sure are pretty though!!

IMG_4963.JPG

You will love CM! It is one of our favorites! :)

I get the chocolate mouse dessert every time... then remember I don't like it!

Here is a picture of it. Not sure what the "head" part is made from but is seems to be some kind of chocolate pudding/jello combo.. YUCK! They sure are pretty though!!

IMG_4963.JPG

It does look good though..is the bottom made of Oreo? how can you go wrong with Oreo?!?

Seriously right?! Well the stuff between the oreo and the yummy chocolate ears was so nasty ~ even the three year old wouldn't eat it. I would love to know what it actually is.... jello or pudding? :P

Your DS's Prince Charming costume is too cute!! We will be on our disneymoon the same week as you are on vacation. We are also going to MNSSHP on the 6th - as Lady and the Tramp! I hope you and your family have a wonderful vacation!

Seriously right?! Well the stuff between the oreo and the yummy chocolate ears was so nasty ~ even the three year old wouldn't eat it. I would love to know what it actually is.... jello or pudding? :P

I will have to do an investigation...I am sitting next to bag of Oreos right now! :rotfl:
Congrats!!!:banana:

Watching & Waiting for morepopcorn::

Thanks! We just bought him some Mickey undies..he is thrilled and wants to show every body!! So hopefully it is all downhill from here!

Your DS's Prince Charming costume is too cute!! We will be on our disneymoon the same week as you are on vacation. We are also going to MNSSHP on the 6th - as Lady and the Tramp! I hope you and your family have a wonderful vacation!

Congrats! Lady and the Tramp! That sounds great..you will have to post some pics when you return. I hope you guys have a wonderful trip as well..maybe we will run into eachother!

I am not a creative person in any way shape or form..but I have decided to give my hand a try at making the kids personlized autograph books. I am pretty excited about it..except I ran my printer out of ink!! Now, back to Wal-Mart!! :lmao:

I will post pics later!!

I just realized ***smacks forehead with hand*** we arrive within 3 days of each other! I'll be the one running in happy circles waiting for DH to catch up to me & the kids:rotfl2:

I just realized ***smacks forehead with hand*** we arrive within 3 days of each other! I'll be the one running in happy circles waiting for DH to catch up to me & the kids:rotfl2:

I will be the one with the disgruntled husband that is making comments like..."Where did you hear about this...DISBOARDS!?!?!" :lmao:

He's really not that bad and I just know that he will be in a happy place once we get there!!

Hello there!!!

I wanted to let you know that you have a beautiful family and you are going to have a blast when you go!! Halloween is an awesome time. DH and I went in early October in 2006 and it was awesome! The best parade we have ever seen is the one at MNSSHP!

I used to have a job like yours. I think my boss almost lost it when I told her I was taking 2 weeks for my honeymoon. I escaped her crazy clutches thought :lmao: Not to worry, a vacation will do you good and you and your family deserve it!

Can't wait to read more about your trip!!!

Hello there!!!

I wanted to let you know that you have a beautiful family and you are going to have a blast when you go!! Halloween is an awesome time. DH and I went in early October in 2006 and it was awesome! The best parade we have ever seen is the one at MNSSHP!

I used to have a job like yours. I think my boss almost lost it when I told her I was taking 2 weeks for my honeymoon. I escaped her crazy clutches thought :lmao: Not to worry, a vacation will do you good and you and your family deserve it!

Can't wait to read more about your trip!!!

Thank you. :) I am excited about going in October this is my fave time of year and I just love Halloween. :)

I LOVE my job I honestly do..and the doctor that I work for is great and very supportive...I just don't know what he's going to do with out me!! Job security for me though right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter