Kid friendly places for a large family with young kids... in the Springs

hcox31

DIS Veteran
We have 8 hours or so to kill before our ME to the airport. Thinking of checking out of hotel then heading to Disney springs for lunch and shopping before we leave on ME. We are a party of 9.... recommend good quick service type places in DS for picky kids please :)

Blaze Pizza (pretty much everyone loves pizza and you can get as many toppings as you want for no extra charge)

Blaze Pizza (pretty much everyone loves pizza and you can get as many toppings as you want for no extra charge)

Blaze is not the kind of pizza most kids are use to, so I'd be sure they are adventurous before planning on that.

I'm not too familiar with the quick service places at the springs. The movie theater is a dine in place, so maybe you all could catch a new movie and eat there? It would kilk some time.

Earl of Sandwich also appears to have a variety of options.

We have 8 hours or so to kill before our ME to the airport. Thinking of checking out of hotel then heading to Disney springs for lunch and shopping before we leave on ME. We are a party of 9.... recommend good quick service type places in DS for picky kids please :)
8 hours between what and what? ME will schedule your pickup approximately 3 hours before a domestic flight. You need to be back at your resort to pickup Carryons, do a rest room stop and be at the stop at least 15 minutes before scheduled pickup. Transportation to and from DS can take close to an hour each way, depending on where you are staying. That all adds up quickly. Missing DME will be expensive

8 hours between what and what? ME will schedule your pickup approximately 3 hours before a domestic flight. You need to be back at your resort to pickup Carryons, do a rest room stop and be at the stop at least 15 minutes before scheduled pickup. Transportation to and from DS can take close to an hour each way, depending on where you are staying. That all adds up quickly. Missing DME will be expensive
8 hours from checkout until ME pick up time. We are staying at AKL.

Here are ones we are looking at: Smokehouse for BBQ, Cooke's of Dublin for Fish n Chips/chicken, Earl of Sandwich (my son hated the pizza sandwich last time, so keep that in mind), D-Luxe Burger for burgers and milkshakes. We have Blaze in town already and the kids like it so we wanted to try things we don't have in MN. I wanted to try Pizza Ponte or Homecomin' but the kids vetoed them both.

For BBQ: Polite Pig. It is locally owned.

Here are ones we are looking at: Smokehouse for BBQ, Cooke's of Dublin for Fish n Chips/chicken, Earl of Sandwich (my son hated the pizza sandwich last time, so keep that in mind), D-Luxe Burger for burgers and milkshakes. We have Blaze in town already and the kids like it so we wanted to try things we don't have in MN. I wanted to try Pizza Ponte or Homecomin' but the kids vetoed them both.

For picky kids, I would go to T-Rex or Rain forest Cafe even though neither is actually quick service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter