Kidani Parking upon arrival?

Louis morrell

DIS Veteran
We will arrive at Kidani on Sunday morning for our first ever stay there. We plan to park then go to the Magic Kingdom until the room is ready. Where would i need to park upon arrival?

In the Kidani parking structure after checking in. Ask the front desk which elevator will be closest to your room when ready, move your car there.

:earsboy: Bill

And you have the comfort of knowing that all your belongings are not overheating in your car while you are at Magic Kingdom, since the car is in the parking structure. One of many nice amenities at Kidani Village.

When you arrive, there is a temp lot just off the main entry. Go check-in and see if they can tell you where to park to be near you unit, if far away just park near the bus stop. The bus is just to the right, looking at the main entrance. Have a great trip.

I would drop my bags off with bell services and then drive to MK. I despise the buses from AKL most of all, and wouldn’t waste my time taking one when I have a car.

But even if i were going to bus it, I’d still drop my bags off. The kidani structure isn’t air conditioned, and I try to not leave my belongings in cars.

Be aware that the the temp lot mentioned above that is across from the front door area is no longer a temp lot. It has been turned into valet parking and when I was there in May, they had barriers up preventing others from entering it. If doing nothing but checking in, they will allow you to park temporarily right past the front door entrance unless others have already temporarily parked in the few spaces there.

If you are doing online check-in and prefer avoiding check-in at the resort, then suggest the following if you do not have your room number yet when you arrive and your intent is to just go directly to a park while waiting for your room text. The under-building parking lot has one entrance and exit on the south wing of the resort which entrance is well-before the front door area as you drive in. There will be a stop sign and a sign saying parking to the right and as you look to the right, you will see the opening in the building to the under-building parking. Turn right at the stop sign, go into the under-building lot and turn left. Drive until you see the Timon elevator on the left. Park as close as you can to that elevator. Go up that elevator to the second floor, come out of the elevator and go to the hallway and turn left. Walk to the next exit sign which is a door to the outside on the left, which takes you directly to the bus station. Later when you get your room number, you can return from park, retrieve car and drive to parking area closer to your room.

Last edited:

When you arrive, there is a temp lot just off the main entry. Go check-in and see if they can tell you where to park to be near you unit, if far away just park near the bus stop. The bus is just to the right, looking at the main entrance. Have a great trip.
They turned that into valet parking the last time we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts