Kidnap the Sandy Claws, lock him up real tight- Oct PTR pg. 234 8/25 up to date itin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of ALL that, you point out bleach? :lmao: For my whites. Just a small bottle. ;)

:lmao:

Well I am amazed more at what you are planning to pack/check. Have you weighed your bag? Seems like some heavy things (pasta sauce), breakables and then "big" things (boxes of cereal).

But yeah, I found the bleach funny. I'm way too cheap to buy it to wash whites on vacation. I'd just wash them separately on hot, stain treat if needed and then bleach the heck out of them when I got home.

then again, if you are with someone like my husband...you'd use up all your stain treatment stuff on one ruined pair of shorts that were beyond fixing and then not have any for the rest of the trip.

:rotfl:

I'm packing too. Only liquids though.

2 (small) bottles of rum.

:beach:

Moved to the DVC section, see siggy, mods please close.

Cynthia.....I'll answer you over on the new thread. :)

I'm getting excited for you since you are only less than a week away till your trip to WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter