Kids and Family Swap -- COMPLETE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

PrincessinTexas

Mouseketeer
Received my package the other day. Everything looks great. There are a lot of talented ladies on this board. Can't wait to use the items.

Pam

BernardandMissBianca

Rum makes math fun!
PM sent with my addy!!

Glad everything is ok. I hear you on the busy summer, we have never been this busy before. I thought it was supposed to get easier as the kids got older!

urbkols

Mouseketeer
Ill let you know if I got my package when I get home. I'm on vacation and won't be home until Tuesday. Glad everything is ok.

• mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
    happy to hear you are all okay, summer is supposed to be a time to relax, but never seems to happen...hope things will settle down for you, enjoy taking your well deserved break!
    thank you for holding my box, we are home now...send it when its convenient for you!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
    I've updated the OP with those who have posted they received..
    Please post when your package arrives so Sheila knows..

Thanks!
    Nan

• mommy2mrb

haven't gotten mine yet....Sheila have you sent it? also please update me on the MAW pages!

thanks!

mommy2mrb

got my package today, love all my pieces and thanks for the pixie dust Sheila!

• PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
    Still waiting on a few updates.. hopefully we will hear a little something by the weekend...but I know some are a good distance from CKmom's hometown...

MazdaUK

<font color=green>Curse this time difference!<br><
    Nothing here :sad2:

ETA I've PM'd my address again - I checked my box and I did PM it in April at sign-ups, so not sure what happened there.

3pletprincesses

DIS Veteran
    I just opened my box and have lots of groups missing. I'm pretty sure I received Disnorth stuff. I'm missing groups 1, 3, 5, 9, 9, 11, 13, 15, A G, I,

disnorth when you receive your stuff, can you check your groups. I think our packages were switched. we have a lot of the same groups but you had boys (which I received) and you probably got 8-9 of mine LOL

DisNorth

DIS Veteran
    I just opened my box and have lots of groups missing. I'm pretty sure I received Disnorth stuff. I'm missing groups 1, 3, 5, 9, 9, 11, 13, 15, A G, I,

disnorth when you receive your stuff, can you check your groups. I think our packages were switched. we have a lot of the same groups but you had boys (which I received) and you probably got 8-9 of mine LOL
    I'll be home after labour day long weekend and hopefully my box will be waiting and we can sort out everything.

MazdaUK

Has my package been mailed? I have a stack of pics waiting and I know I want to use some of the items from this swap.:goodvibes

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
    I will send Sheila a text and see if she has mailed the boxes for DisNorth and Mazda.. I'll report back what I hear...

MazdaUK

Any news? I know I am always the last but I'm getting rather anxious now. Swaps are a big investment for me with the price of postage all the way there and back, and I always send in loads of time so no-one has to wait for me. I'm just feeling a bit fed up that 3 months after the deadline there's still no package. I know I'm a long way away but the post shouldn't take more than 2 weeks - that's if it's been sent, of course.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates