Kids and Family Swap -- COMPLETE!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Got mine today, and everything looks lovely!

Nan, thanks for all your help getting things sorted.

Dis north, I got a 2x4 Expedit from Ikea with some boxes, plus one of those units with 12x really useful boxes (TM) for paper storage. Plus other boxes for all the other stuff which didn't quite fit ;-)

Awesome Mazda!! That is such good news!!!

So, outstanding packages:

disnorth --- mailed 10/5 by 3pletprincesses -- 13-14 days per mail
Mazda --- RECEIVED 10/10/13
3pletprincesses -- RECEIVED 10/11/13

Keep me posted ladies to let me know that they were received... If not, I will get to make them by the end of the month.. (that allow DisNorth's package to arrive..)

I still haven't received anything but it's ok. I know it will be at least another week before I see anything. Slow moving postage coming in Canada. It leaves here quickly but takes forever to get here.

As for Disnorth, I check her package and it's a 1/3 of the way.. expected delivery date is Oct 30.

Got mine today, and everything looks lovely!

Nan, thanks for all your help getting things sorted.

Dis north, I got a 2x4 Expedit from Ikea with some boxes, plus one of those units with 12x really useful boxes (TM) for paper storage. Plus other boxes for all the other stuff which didn't quite fit ;-)
Cool, I have an Expedit too and love it :)

I know my box will get here eventually, Nan so no worries. Canada post can just be slow :upsidedow

Awesome Mazda!! That is such good news!!!

So, outstanding packages:

disnorth --- mailed 10/5 by 3pletprincesses -- 13-14 days per mail
Mazda --- RECEIVED 10/10/13
3pletprincesses -- RECEIVED 10/11/13

Keep me posted ladies to let me know that they were received... If not, I will get to make them by the end of the month.. (that allow DisNorth's package to arrive..)

:cheer2::cheer2: We are almost done with this swap and all items where they need to be!!! Here is hoping DisNorth's gets there soon... it was about 1/3 of the way across Canada as of yesterday per Sandy! :cheer2::cheer2:

Sandy--
Once everyone receives their boxes... I can relax and will buckle down on my son's scrapbooks that need to be complete up to May 2014 for his graduation... and hopefully catch up on some other books that are WAY, WAY, WAY behind!!

DisNorth--- it's getting close your estimated arrival date for your missing package... Any news?
Not here yet but it will get here, don't worry :)
I have the tracking number, I know Canada Post, it will get here eventually, might take it's sweet time but it will get here.

:woohoo:!!!

I hear the choirs singing!!!

I'm so excited!!! I just can't hide it!!!

Yay! Woohoo! Yippee!!!

This swap is now COMPLETE!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!