Kids and Family Swap Interest Thread

Hi! Welcome back and congrats on the baby! Having a color scheme for the letter groups might be a good idea. Does anyone have thoughts or ideas.

Also on the mini kits, I don't mind if you want to make the pieces for a specific swapper. So you could use pink papers for a swapper with a baby girl and use blue for someone else in the same group.

love the idea for making swapper-specific pieces!

I'm thinking....I like the idea of specific colors for groups-like blue/green/brown for brothers, pink/purple/lt green for sisters, primary for cousins or combined boy/girl groups,
pastel for grandparents...maybe separate baby groups for boys & girls.

I would love to see a Best Friends group, let you know if I think of anything else. ;)

great ideas for the colors to go with each topic!

I love the idea of color specific. Also, I would be more then happy to take extra spots in some of the groups if we have availability since I do have 4 girls LOL

I like the color specific idea too....so Dacky do you know what you are having??

Some great ideas you ladies have some up with :thumbsup2

love the idea for making swapper-specific pieces!

great ideas for the colors to go with each topic!

I love the idea of color specific. Also, I would be more then happy to take extra spots in some of the groups if we have availability since I do have 4 girls LOL

I like the color specific idea too....so Dacky do you know what you are having??

I like the color specific idea too. It will make our titles look more cohesive.

I have the sign-up thread posted, so everyone can get their list ready. If you see anything I've missed, please let me know.

Sign-ups will be this Wednesday morning at 8 am central time and will remain open until Sat at noon. I'm not really expecting these groups to fill up quickly, and we can always add another spot to the mini kit groups and/or icons to the letter groups, so everyone can join in on the fun. If there is a specific title or letter that you want, but you can't be online Wed morning, let me know tomorrow, and I will get you signed up.

Also I left the due date as June 10, but I'm really flexible on this. I know several of us want in on the MAW swap, so if it looks like we need to extend this due date to complete both, it's not a problem for me. We will take a look at our progress in May and make a decision then.

Can I be a TBD on either the boy or girl baby groups if they aren't full? If baby cooperates, we find out a week from today but I see sign ups end on Saturday.

Yes, I am a pain in the tush.

dacky041208 said:
Can I be a TBD on either the boy or girl baby groups if they aren't full? If baby cooperates, we find out a week from today but I see sign ups end on Saturday.

Yes, I am a pain in the tush.

Lol!! I don't have a problem with that. We can extend the sign up period until Tuesday evening. That will probably work better for me anyway. I just found out that my mil wants everyone to come to her house for Easter dinner and a egg hunt on Sat instead of Sunday.

Will this work for everyone?

Lol!! I don't have a problem with that. We can extend the sign up period until Tuesday evening. That will probably work better for me anyway. I just found out that my mil wants everyone to come to her house for Easter dinner and a egg hunt on Sat instead of Sunday.

Will this work for everyone?

Awesome! This obviously works for me. ;-) Thank you so much!

Ack I almost forgot about this.Better start my list

daffy I hope baby cooperates. Any preference other then an healthy little bugger LOL ?

Ack I almost forgot about this.Better start my list

daffy I hope baby cooperates. Any preference other then an healthy little bugger LOL ?

DH is hoping for a boy. I used to wish for a girl, but since I've been blessed at work with mostly boys for students (where I work on reading in small groups with children grades k-5), I really will be thrilled either way (those boys really grew on me this year!). I am begging this week to move faster- I really want to know just so I can say "he" or "she"- I hate when "it" slips out and saying "dacky jr" is a little weird. haha

DH is hoping for a boy. I used to wish for a girl, but since I've been blessed at work with mostly boys for students (where I work on reading in small groups with children grades k-5), I really will be thrilled either way (those boys really grew on me this year!). I am begging this week to move faster- I really want to know just so I can say "he" or "she"- I hate when "it" slips out and saying "dacky jr" is a little weird. haha
we have 4 girs and I so hoped to have a little boy for our last one but was more then happy when she was a born girl. That being said, my triplets were suppose to be 2 girls and 1 boy and it was like that at every u/s until I gave birth at 30 weeks. that was with having u/s every second weeks. At birth, I found out that one of them would be wearing blue for a few months as they were all girls. I still remember asking the drs where my boy was :rotfl2:

we have 4 girs and I so hoped to have a little boy for our last one but was more then happy when she was a born girl. That being said, my triplets were suppose to be 2 girls and 1 boy and it was like that at every u/s until I gave birth at 30 weeks. that was with having u/s every second weeks. At birth, I found out that one of them would be wearing blue for a few months as they were all girls. I still remember asking the drs where my boy was :rotfl2:

lol, girls look good in blue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!